redneck campfire

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by primer1, Apr 16, 2012.

1. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

ForumRunner_20120416_211304.jpg

This is 10 days after. He said that the prankster said it was "only a 22", but it looks more like a nine casing to me. Using simple physics, the case will have much more velocity than the bullet. It hit him in the cheek, better than the eye. When it was fresh, it was a crescent shaped blister. I just now thought to post it here, wish I'd thought of it earlier.

2. unclebear

unclebear New Member

that looks fun... how the hell did that happen?

3. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

I am guessing the shaving isn't helping the situation much, stop shaving around that spot, grow a little bush spot, tell everyone it is a redneck beauty mark, when it gets long enough, braid it, it will make a great conversation piece.

4. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Well, the "prankster's" face and my fist would have had a nice long conversation after that.

5. primer1

Title of post mixed with live round. Try it, roast some weiners and get your head real close...

6. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Somebody would have to update their Christmas wish list and tell Santa they wanted new teeth.

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Caught a 22lr case in the upper lip many yrs ago in the same manner- The f%^&er that tossed it in wished HE had been the one hit by it :mad:

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I love pranks myself but throwing a live round in a campfire doesnt sound humorous to me.. Scaring the $h!t out of someone,hell ya...hurting someone,nope not funny

9. orangello

orangello New Member

A blank or ten would've been funny; live rounds tossed in is just stupid.

10. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Pretty stupid but maybe not as stupid as the guy that used a live 22lr to replace a fuse under the dash of his truck. He had to go to the hospital and explain how he got shot in the crotch.

11. primer1

Don't quote me but I think mythbusters disproved that one.

12. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Yep, exactly. There's nothing funny about that kind of crap.

Yes, they disproved it. They found that the power needed to fire the round would melt the factory wiring in the truck.

13. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

When I was a teenager I used to go camping with my friends. One time we set up camp near a place that we liked to shoot. We decided to put the camp near where people had shot from. That way no one would accidentally shoot toward our camp. When we built a fire all was well until about 30 minutes later. There must have been a bunch of live rounds burried in the dirt. They started going off. We ran for cover. After the fire burned out they were still going off for another 30 to 45 minutes. Not one of our best ideas.

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Whenever i was a teenager me and some friends went camping by the house. We didnt have anything to start our fire so we used some "paint stripper" that we had in my garage. It was thick and flammable so we thought what the hell.. THAT $H!T ALMOST KILLED US! once the fire started and that thick black smoke started rolling, it may as well have been mustard gas.. That crap was so toxic, i dont think that the CS gas training that i went through choked me that bad.

15. primer1

As a kid I was asked to light a pile of brush and trash in the backyard. I dumped gasoline on it and shot bottle rockets at it until it lit. I didn't get the bazooka like mushroom cloud I expected, but it entertained me at the time.

16. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

I would have lost my mind if I'd been hit by someone's "joke" in the face. Honestly, if you didn't literally go temporarily insane, bless you.

And thanks for sharing...

17. 75370

75370 New Member

And some people doubt Darwins "Theory of Evolution".