Redfield

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by cowboyjmdjr, May 22, 2013.

1. cowboyjmdjr

cowboyjmdjr New Member

I have a redfield widefield 1970 model. I lost a turret cap. Anyone know where to find one

2. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Contact Redfield, they are back in business. I still have two Redfield (Wideview) scopes and they still work perfect. Sorry I cant help more.

3. Triumphman

Triumphman Active Member

If you can find somebody who sells old Scopes, you might see if any of the old Bushnell, Tasco, Weaver caps fit.
    If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to go see a Gun Smith. They might have some caps.
    Have you got any new Scope's you own, that you could try? This will tell you right off the bat if a new Scope cap has the same thread pattern, or if you need a taller cap from at least same model of Scope.

Dearhunter: Today's Redfield is NOT the same Redfield from back in old days.
    Triumphman

4. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Leupold revived the Redfield brand, but has nothing to do with old Redfield products.

Contact Iron Sight, inc. for vintage Redfield product support.

http://www.ironsightinc.com/

I had an old Redfield that belonged to my father refurbished by Iron Sight, good folks.

5. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Dearhunter: Today's Redfield is NOT the same Redfield from back in old days.
    Triumphman[/QUOTE]

Leupold bought the rights, they may become even better than old. But whoever, they are back in business.