Red, White and Bloomin'

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jpyle, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

A big hat tip to our friends from down under...this Australian themed steak house is doing it right...I don't usually eat there but will gladly give them my business...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks For Giving - Outback Steakhouse

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

JPyle,

My wife and I went there last evening and paid my tribute to the troops. The specials they have are good. I had of course the Bloomin Onion and then the 9oz. Sirloin with Crab Cakes and one of those big Sweet Potatoes with "Yes" the ~Butter and Brown Sugar~! Fantastic! And for a great cause!

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I hate outback Steakhouses food.

But when they roll out this deal I force it down and take the family out to there at least once.

I myself don't think they could cook a steak right if they had too. Plus there is NO NONE nothing that even looks like fat on their steaks. Fat my friends equals FLAVOR.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

you have not really encountered a truly aweful steak until you have experienced a few of the wisconsin eateries that specialize in steak dinners. the awefulness cannot begin to be described.

in wisconsin i pretty much have given up looking for good steak nd good seafood.

the wife and i went to outback saturday and participated in the red white bloomin thing :) i actually kinda like the outback far as restraunt steaks go. but there isnt much to compete against here.

5. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Rumor has it we are supposed to get one here on the coast. I will believ e it when I see it.