Red jacket?? what a joke!

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by MachineGunFunkMatt, Feb 25, 2012.

1. MachineGunFunkMatt

MachineGunFunkMatt New Member

I hate Red Jacket, they make trash and call it a gun. I'm sick of these guys, I see them on tv and I feel so bad for the people that believe that crap works. I called a wanted to buy a silenced am and the combat AR 15 they didn't even call back. It's been 3 months I call once a week. Red jacket is a joke and if they read this I would be so happy. Yeah great job on making the folding mac10 it's look cool than the fmg9 from magpul what a bunch of dicks. Just so everyone kno FMG-9 bean around before the crap that they made. Ha ha ha I laugh at them.

That's my 2cents

2. treehugger49

treehugger49 New Member

It's "entertainment" and that's about all. And not that good at that.

3. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Maybe you're too small a profit for them to call back. Many of their clients are military, both U.S. and covert.

4. Kodeman

Kodeman Member

The daughter is an embarrassment to women shooters everywhere!!

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yep. I like American Guns better. Its not exactly the best in entertainment, but those guys don't seem nearly as delusional.

6. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

i choose not to watch it anymore now that its becoming a soap opera with its dramatic family turmoil.

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Never heard of them :confused:
    Sounds like i aint missed nothing tho :rolleyes:

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

You early haven't missed much.

9. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

To OP: Before you bash someone, learn to spell & use proper grammar. I think everybody is jealous of them. (Myself included) Who wouldn't want to sit around all day and play with that stuff, be on TV and GET PAID to do it?

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i agree that the show is a farce! really has nothing to do with reality. the show is scripted and edited to make it more dramatic to the viewing public that knows nothing about guns. American Chopper with guns instead of motorcycles!

11. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Basically the "American Chopper" of guns. But, without the interesting personalities or artistic skill.

12. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Their show is not a realistic depiction of the average gun owner, not even close. The average gun owner couldn't afford the guns they make and sell. Their show is carefully designed and scripted for entertainment, not to educate people about firearms. They always have to have the high drama going on.

13. Greg_E

Greg_E New Member

I don't like the fact that they are pushing Russian made firearms like the Saiga. Where are the American made weapons? Then they hype it up with fake explosions...No Thanks!!!

14. gollygee

gollygee New Member

I'm with hossfly. I don't think much of the currant TV schedule & especially the so-called "reality shows" that the networks are overloaded with. I tried to watch a couple when they first started a few years ago. I didn't see anything real about them.

15. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Be glad they didn't call you back. My work unfortunately carries one of their ARs now and it's junk for the price. All they did was pretty it up with magpul stuff and a threaded flash suppressor, put their logo on everything, and charge 1200 bucks for it. I broke it down when it came in, the barrel was not clean, bolt scratched, and the upper wiggled when connected. Not the best for the price.

16. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

my thoughts exactly! so far i haven't seen anything that impress's me by much!

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

I like how they say they are redefining the AR with every one they build. I haven't seen anything a home builder couldn't accomplish in a well equipped garage.

18. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Back 20 years ago a show about guns would never got past the Liberal producers. The folks who buy ads would have never put a PC dollar into a gun show. I don't care for the BS factor in the show. But Damn I feel good about them being there. A Damn lot of those ant-gun SOBs have to be up set. When someone racks 650 rpm thru a Black Rifle on their damn TV screen.:D

19. THEAKDUDE

THEAKDUDE New Member

You all know it is all paid and half isn't even real on it.

20. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

I know your Damn flag makes me GD up set. That is one sick avatar.:mad: