Red Jacket firearms(aka sons of guns)-what u guys think.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by REDMIST89, Sep 24, 2011.

1. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

watchin "sons of guns" as im bored this afternoon and honestly nothing else is on...and it seems like a cool show,they make some awsome guns n creations and the idea of combining a siaga shotgun with a tazer seemed cool,though the mounting seemed bulky to me...id like the opinions of you guys who know a whole hell of alot more than me bout guns,is the show realistic or like these other "reality" shows that are more script/planning than reality(aka pawn stars)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  2. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Red Jacket is real. Although I would say some of the stuff is produced for tv but their products are real and can be bought. You should check out their website although their costs are high and the price is what you would expect for some custom made firearms. If you have 2k or more laying around they have something for you.

3. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

oh im not looking to buy anything from em lol im poor..i need wheels 1st here lol,but its a good show n doesn't seem staged as many of the current roster of reality shows on history or discovery ch..though id love one of their custom AKs!

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

I hear ya. As soon as I get 3k laying around I'm going to pick up their Ak sniper rifle.

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

They do not show the boring part of their business on TV.
    There is a lot of paperwork involved (which is why the young lady is begging for help).

6. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

True, although this season, it looks like they've fixed some of my complaints, including misinformation that happened during the first show. Some things i've seen are staged, where you can tell that the cameraman or producer said "hold on, re do that on camera" or something similar.

7. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I would like to see more of them making the actual gun (more details) and less of loverboy going after his bosses daughter.

Their prices are too high for me, but if I had 3k to spend on a gun, I would rather have a Wilson Combat custom 1911.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  8. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

I would rather them give me a chance to pursue the bosses daughter:p

9. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

damn right...id love a chance to pursue her,hot and knows guns is there anything better..though her id hate to piss off her dad lol

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  10. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

Hed stick the 40mm up yo *** if u pissed him off

11. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

True. Or use me as a clay pigeon and practice with his quad mg42s

12. texaswoodworker

Who wouldn't?:D

13. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

haha ya silencer an all!..just saw that EP earlier and how he reacted to that dude who asked to date his daughter,thatd be risky

14. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

From a business perspective, the man is a good boss, it seems. A solid businessman.

He manages his personnel well (showing who is really in charge and rewarding success and hard work in his employees), and always seems to have an eye toward developing a new market.

In that vein, I kind of miss Howe and Howe Tech. Anybody watch that show? Two twin brothers engineer and manufacture specialized vehicles for security and LEO/military. Awesome!

15. jetgirl

jetgirl New Member

Sons of Guns jumped the shark when they pretended the daughter was shooting a Desert Eagle (and making comments about what a MONSTER it was - while shooting with both eyes shut and hitting the bull)...only to have the still frames show that she was, in fact, shooting a 9mm Beretta.
    Proof: Sons Of Guns Derptastic Deagle Episode

16. Blaine

Blaine New Member

Red Jacket is a good company. Sons of Guns is a good show.

17. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

holy **** i just watched that ep n didn't see that before,nice catch jetgirl,guess they were tryin to work some of thier "tv magic"

18. fmj

fmj Active Member

I have often thought i would like to chase ole Steph as well....but once i caught her, i think i would want to put the barrel of my 1911 in my mouth after a short time of hearing that voice on a regular basis. Shes definitely HOT...but between the voice and her old man...i'll look elsewhere for my fling, thanks. :D;)

19. REDMIST89

REDMIST89 New Member

this is were the old saying "better to be seen,and not heard" is true,in her case,u could prolly invest in a ball gag n be allllll set,and her dad,eh just get some bigger guns than he has lol

20. texaswoodworker

When I heard about them faking this, I thought it was probably because the recoil would be too much for her to handle. I was mostly right. She actually did shoot the gun but got knocked on her azz. They should of just showed that version. It would be more "reality" and probably more entertaining.