Red Jacket drama....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Highpower, Aug 11, 2014.

1. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Anyone can be accused of anything.

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

and a fired, disgruntled former employee! yep that sounds like a reliable accusation.

but, in all fairness, they did arrest him and he had to post bond.

i personally, am reserving judgement until more facts and proof come out.

3. MisterMcCool

4. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Easy to accuse someone of something like this. Hard to prove. For all concerned I really hope he turns out to be innocent.

With that in mind, anyone who launches accusations like this just to be spiteful/vengeful needs to spend some quality time behind bars.

5. Axxe55

actually, if the person making the accusations is found to be making false ones, that is a criminal act in itself.

6. Hookeye

Hookeye Active Member

All da wimmins be evil.

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

True.
    I've seen it before. Ex-to-be makes horrible accusations which turn out to be completely baseless and nothing bad happens to her.
    It happened to a friend of mine. She made some horrifying accusations. Nearly destroyed his life, but in the end? Completely baseless. What happened to the Ex? Nothing. She's living the good life w/ her latest new hubby. No penalty whatsoever, not even a strongly worded letter from the prosecutor or anyone.
    I'd have a lot more confidence in the system if the "Making a false report" laws were actually enforced now & again. The only time it seems that DAs press charges is if it hits the news and make the law enforcement/prosecutor's office look bad. It's like the system is willing to overlook these because it's become just another tactic to gain advantage in family court. The hammer needs to fall on these things much more often.

8. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

This is going to be interesting as it plays out. We will see, I have no opinion.

9. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

I have been on the recieving end of Baseless lies from a now EX- wife..I must say after 3 trips to the courtroom I am very Glad I had a sensible judge that dropped all accusations and told her if she wasted the courts time once more she wouls end up in jail. Thank God...... I cannot imagine how i would have felt had she found an unjust sympathetic ear..... I eventually got a Restraining order on her from 1000 miles away. My story was the true one and being patient it all played out as I had expected it would. To be on the other side of that coin with a lying accuser..I just don't even want to think about it..Horrible:(

10. JonM

JonM Moderator

meth is a helluva drug... heh

but seriously, it wouldnt surprise me at all if it was true. he is a rather large dirt bag. but its probably not.

11. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Douche bag..............

LOL, and you all called me the water boy....... I'fn it's true I hope they nail his arse to the wall.....Most likely it was his new side kick that's seranading his daughter...................:eek:;)

12. JonM

JonM Moderator

i used to think YOU were the redjacket guy....

13. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Not all. Some of us get lucky and find good ones.....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

14. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Well, if he is proven guilty beyond a shadow of doubt, he should have his nuts cut off. If he is innocent, then the person that accused him should have their nuts cut off!!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  15. MisterMcCool

Wow! You two?

16. MisterMcCool

But it was his GIRLfriend. :eek:

17. Axxe55

you have no idea as to what she has in her purse!:p

18. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter