Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a mossberg 835 and I'm wanting a red dot on it for turkey season but I'm not sure what one would be good with the 31/2 inch shells I'm goin to be using and I'm on a small budget 100 buck or less thanks for for your help

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
locutus said:
Use that money to buy shells and practice. That will help more thasn a dot.
Aiming ain't the problem my eyes suck and I can't see my bead clear enuff I had a fiber optic sight on it but recoil knock it off and I couldn't find it the other day when I was shooting some 31/2 00buck so the why I'm thinking about a red dot maybe a fix power scope

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Bushnell, TRS 25 has worked well on my AR and Marlin .30-30. Old Tasco Propoints that were made in Japan before operations were moved to China, are pretty tough, and you can find them on E-Bay from time to time. I had a PDP2 that went for years with no trouble at all. Finally had a friend talk me out of it for his kid's AR. Still running on that rifle.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry took me bit to get back to this I been thinking more about a fixed power scope then red dot because I believe the 31/2 would way to much for it I'm thinking about a bushnell banner?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea it has red, green, and blue and three different brightness settings on each color I always used the green because I could pic stuff up with it easiest...but ya I never had a problem seeing the dot plus it has a sun shield on it
Alright thanks man I think goin to get it because they aint really that pricey and I would rather by one then break one and have to replace it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.