recommend me please the firms manufacturing orders

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by iskatel, Jul 23, 2009.

1. iskatel

iskatel New Member

I am looking for companies manufacturing parts (armory steel).
    Type of work: lathe work, drilling work.
    Recommend me please.

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

If you give me more specific information on what you want, I'll be able to help you more. As you posted the number of companies are too many. Also, please stop by the introductions section & tell us a little about yourself.

3. iskatel

iskatel New Member

Thank you for your reply

Thank you for your reply, I have already noted in the section "introductions"!
    I want to order a small batch of Bushings (to work in high pressure and friction).
    A perfect example of the accuracy, quality metal and grades of roughness is a gun barrel.
    p.s. internal diameter would not meet the caliber of weapons

4. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I take it that English isn't you first language. You'll need to be a little more specific on the services that you have to offer.

5. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

From what I gather, he's asking about seeking a manufacturer that'll machine some kind of part for him to tight tolerances. There's so many machine shops it's impossible to just draw a few out of my hat.

6. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Could be. If that's the case, check your local phone book.

7. iskatel

iskatel New Member

)))Guys,forgive me for my English!)))
    I need the (small firms, organizations, workshops), those that can produce- cylinders (pipes, Bushings), material manufacturing- steel (4140,65 ,...)( type: Armory Steel)