Recess Appointment

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by gwk4667, Jan 11, 2012.

1. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

With what has happened lately I feel another recess appointment is on the way.

Barry is going to appoint Michelle as the first “Queen of America”!

Can you see it, we get a Queen that will reign until death and then after Barry leaves office she can make him the Duke of Cook County!

Queens and Dukes never have to run for re-election, can pass “rules” without having to answer to anyone! Think about the "Royalties" they can collect. And the titles can be handed down through the generations!

The great part about it we can all worship and honor the Obamas much as the North Koreans honor their dictator!

Long live Michelle, long live the Queen!!!!!

2. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Eh? :confused:

Need a mod to move to General Convo...?

3. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Ummm. Off the meds?

4. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Or two many meds!!! Barry???

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

What about "Barry" confuses you? I agree though, random sniping attack screams "I need chemical intervention". Anyone have any Lithium?

6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Somebody call the nice men in white to come get Mr. gwk4667. Or is he on to something? I'm confused now.

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

Yeah, that's a pretty random post. Not entirely uncalled for, just kind of random.

8. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

I've just been watching what has transpired in the last 3 years.:cool:

Now as for what set me off - - - the next part is only partly tounge in cheek

Last night, my wife just walked into the living room and said, "Honny, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car.

Take my door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then divorce me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to the grandkids."

Well, she didn't put it quite like that. She actually said...

"George,:) I have decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign." :mad:

Well she is still here but in 38 1/2 years this is the dumdest thing she has ever come up with!

9. texaswoodworker

..........:D

Attached Files:

10. texaswoodworker

First, your wife has an allowance, and her own room?

Second, ARE YOU SERIOUS? She wants to put that MORON mack in office?:mad:

11. trip286

trip286 New Member

I've never laid a hand on a woman. But my wife probably wouldn't be able to see, eat, or walk for at least a month.

12. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

She HAD access to my checking account so I guess that is kind of an allowance and Now I feel I'm being generous letting her have a room ( not mine any more).

Her entire family has always lived off welfare - - - able to work but won’t make the effort!

She feels if the republicans would leave Barry alone her family would be better off!

My wife is the only one in her very large family to have ever lived in an owned house and had a car that was less than 10 years old! She cannot understand that we have always worked and if they would they could have things to!

13. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Wow gwk4667 she doesn't sound like a great match for a gun owner.
    Obama on gun control:
    Barack Obama on Gun Control

Any gun owner supporting Obama is a disgrace.

14. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Ah, this explains a lot. I really don't know what to tell you. Believe it or not, the media is owned by those that would desire to control your actions and those just happen to be the same people that sponsor Obama and Romney. Modern day slavery through the welfare state is a legitimate problem. They break the will of people by forcing them to, eventually, be OK with being dependent on big government. The great part about it is that you only have to break the will of one generation before you hold in your hands every generation that follows from the first.

What can you do to save her (and maybe her family)?

Educate them on economics so that they understand a day will come when the U.S. dollar is worth only the cotton its printed on and then there will be no one there to save them from the woes of the world. Its hard to "un-brainwash" someone, however, it can be done.

Best of luck!

**EDIT**

This video can do a LOT to help you out in explaining why ANY big government candidate can, and will, destroy this nation as a whole through the dollar. I cannot sing its praises enough and I have found it to be one of very few tools that will actually work. A bit long, but entertaining none the less.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU[/ame]

"All forms of involuntary servitude are prohibited not only slavery but also conscription forced association & forced welfare."
    ---Dr. Ron Paul

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  15. texaswoodworker

I would explain to her exactly what Obama wants to do, and what that will do to America. If that doesn't work, "accidently" lock her in a room around election time. :D lol.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  16. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

In the last 38 1/2 years I have learned you cannot teach someone with a closed mind!

Her family should have anything they want and if they say they will work in the future that should be good enough for the rest of us!

When I point out to her she complains that some of our neighbors don't work and are always asking the church and county assessor for help. Her family does the same thing but it is alright because they are her family - - - She is a lost cause but my kids are very hard working and my grand kids are well on the way.