Reason I've been gone for a while

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ruger22lr, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

Well I have Chron's Disease if you wanna know what is google it. I kept vomiting one day and went to the hospital they did cat scans and all that fancy stuff. Found out my intestines were blocked so I had to have emergency surgery to have parts of my intestines and 4 inches of my colon removed so I have been in the hospital.

2. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

wow - that sucks man! sorry to hear that, but glad to see you are back online - I hope you are feeling better...

3. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

I am feeling better thanks. Can't even work for 2 more weeks so I am so bored. I miss working it kept me busy. Doctor said no strenuous activity etc.

4. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

well now is your chance to get your post count up LOL;) When I broke my ankle this past August, I found this site and have been enjoying it since - I am not posting so much any more since I am working again, but still find some time to jump on....

5. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

Does strenuous activity the activity of buying and shooting a new 12 gauge? Because buying one this Thursday

6. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Doctors are people to and at best , professional "GUESSERS"..! You have the knowledge of the WORLD at your disposal.! Use it and find out as much as you can on your own.

Like Bureaucracies , Doctors have the best of intentions , but are human also!

Research as much as you can and do all you can..! And yes , I do have personal reasons to pass this on..!

From one (NOOBIE to thee other) Welcome Baaaaaaaaaaccckk..! :)

7. vincent

vincent New Member

More time to get your FTF on!!! :D

Keep your head up buddy, wishing you a speedy recovery...:cool:

8. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

DAMN.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

9. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Sorry about the news. Keep fighting!

10. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I do know what it is and I hope they get it under control!

11. longunner

longunner New Member

My girlfriend has Crohn's disease as well...she just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago for the same problem, but she didn't have to go through surgery.

12. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Welcome back and best wishes for your recovery. Get yourself well and get on with your life. :cool:

13. orangello

orangello New Member

That does suck! Perhaps some time at the range would speed your recovery; better go rimfire-only until you get your strength up.

14. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

Yup hoping to go to the range or too my Uncles house out in the country soon.