Really sad

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NGIB, Apr 12, 2011.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

As they say in the old Westerns: "Some people just need killin."

3. red ryder

red ryder New Member

we had a similar incident here in town where some junkies robbed a disabled veteran outside a stop&shop where he was raising to compete in an annual veterans sporting event.

4. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

Sad but I think the fund raising got a lot of boost from the incident.

5. HKSlinger

HKSlinger Member

Too damn lazy to work and too big of a coward to thieve from an adult.

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That is just discusting. Now the sad thing is that little boy won't get the money is loving cousin raised for him and the idiots that stole it will get a slap on the wrist instead of the *** whooping and "brotherly love" from bubba the 300lb love machine they deserve.

7. NGIB

NGIB New Member

It's crap like this that makes me really wonder if there is any hope at all for this great country. Our political situation sucks, the economy is in the toilet, the housing market is crap, people have no personal responsibility or accountability, the justice system doesn't work, and that's on a normal day...

8. 12fretter

12fretter New Member

I fear this is just the beginning. Moral character is gone in the general public. Add to that the desperation that a lot will start to feel because of the political and economic climate of the country and you have a recipe for disaster. This type of scenario is precisely why I got back into firearms and want my CC permit.

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Lemon Aid ??????

Can I be the first in line to remove their hands for stealing...... Are you sure you have enough Ammo.....I'll volunteer to ride shotgun on thier next sale of lemon aid. :eek::)

10. orangello

orangello New Member

Maybe we need to adjust that old saying about something being as "...easy as taking candy from a baby".

11. opaww

opaww New Member

If I had a legit addy I would sent them $20 that is about all I could aford

12. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

13. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

The world is full of dirtbags, but the only thing I can think of worse is a guy in Philadelphia some years back that had no legs from wounds he got in Viet Nam. He was playing a guitar for money in a bucket and two guys came up and kicked him in the head, took his guitar and money and took off. About a block later they just broke up the guitar and left it.

these dirtbags got away, at least they cought these two. I will bet the girl thinks of him as the man of her dreams since he apparantly left her at the scene. There will be no testimony there!

14. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

It's because we let *** whippings go the way of the dodo. Both child *** whippings and adult *** whippings. He doesn't deserve to die, but he sure needs he head pounded on for a few hours each day for a month or so.

15. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I think the kinder, gentler public mentality lately is the wrong direction to go. People have been conditioned to be sheep. To surrender their valuables and not confront the thieves. Not that the young should confront an adult, a person must know their limitations, but where were the parents?

They sure seem to know how to single out the weak! Dirtbags!