Real life zombie eating a mans face in florida shot by police

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by Glocksrock, May 29, 2012.

1. Glocksrock

Glocksrock New Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...attacker-was-chewing-man-miami_n_1551108.html

Wow they said it would never happen. But it looks like the zombies are here. This is why I will always carry a gun.

MIAMI -- A witness says a naked man chewing on the face of another naked man on a downtown highway ramp kept eating and growled at a police officer who fatally shot him to make him stop.

"The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, `Get off!'" Vega said. "The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin."

Vega flagged down a Miami police officer, who he said repeatedly ordered the attacker to get off the victim. The attacker just picked his head up and growled at the officer, Vega said.

As the attack continued, Vega said the officer shot the attacker, who continued chewing the victim's face. The officer fired again, killing the attacker.

2. Seven

Seven New Member

And so it begins.

3. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

Uh-oh, now the other man is infected! But seriously, what kind of freak does this?!?

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

One that's higher than a kite. Another article I read said that they think it may be some new (more potent) kind of LSD. I think it sounds more like something someone on PCP would do.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

The real question is why was the other guy naked too??

but yeah zombies are real. There is a reason why we get ready for a zombie war...

6. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Why the surprise? Have you looked at who we elect? Zombies.

7. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Bath salts? I'm waiting for a follow from the media, a tox report or something.

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

Im only surprised its taken this long for the ows types to strip themselves naked and start eating faces...

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The man kept eating after being shot the first time? A normal person would have reacted somehow to being shot, but he never flinched and just kept eating? That sounds like a zombie to me

10. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

It is a very disturbing thing to hear about but drugs and alcohol have strong effects of people like in this case making it necessary to fire multiple rounds. When someone is on drugs they are basically zombies.

11. orangello

orangello New Member

I have had friends who have tried pretty much every halluicinagen known to modern man, including some who went to a shaman in the mountains of Mexico for a loooong weekend. I don't think LSD would do this, at least not without some pre-existing psychological problems.

12. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

This is why I practice on pie plates at 30 yard with my 10-22's.:D

I'll be racking up hundreds of Zombies without going deaf from hi powered gun shots.

Tack

13. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

Yeah, and without dislocating your shoulder and still staying easily on target for several shots.

14. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Yep, I do also own all the hi powered stuff cause them gubmint Zombies wear Kevlar but for the flesh eating variety a .22LR to the nugget will do. :)

15. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

They say they severly overheat and thats why they take their cloths off. What durg causes one to overheat or not be able to regulate body temp.? Something in the bath salt? I don't think LSD. Could it be a combination of drugs with one of the drugs being PCP?

16. orangello

orangello New Member

If people are overheating, it sounds more like the meth-type stimulant or something like ecstacy/MDMA. LSD will jack up the temperature a bit, but not like that.

17. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Ecstasy will overheat you bad. However it will not make you into THAT.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

It seriously is the grossest case of the munchies i have ever heard of.

19. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

20. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Yep, he would have been doing something

But not what he was doing