Re-Up of Stash Went Terribly Wrong!

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by LikeABoss, Jun 21, 2012.

1. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Re-Up came today, thought I would beat the wife home, didn't beat her, sure hope she doesn't crash the way she drove out of here, I will miss her if she doesn't come back.

;)

Attached Files:

2. fmj

fmj Active Member

DAMNIT MAN!!! Thats about a weeks worth of ammo there ;)

You need to 'splain to her that its for HER that you do these things! :D

3. LikeABoss

Been meanin' to discuss this, just kept slipping my mind.... :eek:

4. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

ought to make a nice campfire . ORRRR put bout 1/2lb tanny in the middle and let it rip lol

5. fmj

fmj Active Member

i know that feelin! But she never seems to understand....but is more than happy to blast it up for/with me!:eek:

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well Boss, a smart man has it delivered to work so the wife never finds out!:eek::D

7. LikeABoss

DOH! I missed that thread, now you tell me!

8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I know one guy that never leaves the house without a gun case and it is usually empty when he leaves. Usually not empty when he gets home.

9. Axxe55

i learned that one when i was married to my first wife! it does work!:D

10. LikeABoss

JTJ....that's a smart guy!

11. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

My guns gave me more sensation than my wife, so I traded her off to buy more ammo.
    I don't miss her. So long, sucka...

12. Axxe55

i'd trade my wife off for a 1911! ( i slowly look around to make sure she didn't see what i just typed!) dang right i would! ( uhoh, she's looking at me and the look isn't good. gotta go guys!) :eek::eek::D

13. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Hahaha hell yea. Im divorced and about to break up with my GF of 2 years. The only woman I answer to is my boss lol, not my GF or wife. Just need my daughter, my sports, and my shooting.

P.S - my right hand never talks back lol

14. LikeABoss

15. Axxe55

what can i say Boss? i like to live dangerously! :D

in all seriousness, i don't hide anything from my current wife, cause as long as the bills are paid, she doesn't mind me spending money on my obssession, errr, hobby! not like the first two, who constantly complained, i felt i had to keep at least the amount of guns i had a secret. besides the current wife likes it when i buy her guns too and she likes to shoot them too.

16. LikeABoss

Yea, we are good too, just felt bad she had to lug our 18 month year old over the boxes and then pick up the boxes and bring them in the door before I got here to help.

17. Axxe55

well that's good to hear. seriously, consider having them dropped of at your job.

18. vincent

vincent New Member

..........;)

Attached Files:

19. orangello

orangello New Member

In all seriousness, i have MUCH better luck getting UPS or FedEX delivered to an office. At an office, the delivery person is handing a package to a receptionist they will see regularly in the future and whom they may need a favor from one day. At home, they are dumping crap on your porch.

I had an order for some 7.62x39 delivered to a buddy's house, since i wasn't going to be at the office or even in town; the delivery guy literally tossed 1000 rounds about ten feet onto a cement carport. The box opened with rounds rolling all over the cement; "luckily" nothing went bang. Had the bang happened, this buddy would likely have dug a hole and disposed of the body while calling around to see who would buy the truck in the heat.

20. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

That's alot of ammo no matter how you slice it. I could see her getting annoyed. Why not have worked it out in advance? In any case...
    1) P i c k - u p at U P S.
    2) C l i m a t e - C o n t r o l l e d "s t o r a g e."