Re-election fear driving gun sales

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Interesting article from the star-telegram. Has comments from owner of Cheaper Than Dirt. The writing is on the wall, the current crop of Republicans are not trustworthy.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/03/03/3781758/some-say-re-election-fear-is-driving.html

"Look who the Republicans are trying to put against Obama," he said. "It's the Keystone Kops and people are getting scared. People are terrified he's going to get re-elected and then he won't care about getting votes next time. He'll just pass whatever legislation he wants."

2. Steenkamp

Steenkamp New Member

Very interesting article!!

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Obviously the GOP didn't get the message that was so clearly sent to the Dem's back in 10'. :confused: I have said it for a long time now, if the GOP just puts up the same old status quo candidate they will not get my vote :mad:

The current POTUS is worthless and as far as I can tell the GOP is setting themselves up to put up someone just as worthless. I'll write in Ron Paul or vote for whatever independent is on the ticket just as I have been doing the past 2 elections.

4. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

It's unfortunate that the current crop of GOP candidates seem to be more concerned with ripping each other new ones rather than concentrating on the issues. Sure they make a few comments here and there during debates but it's more mudslinging than anything else...which has been the status quo for the last several elections.

Also, A$$Holder's comment gets the B.S. flag thrown:

[​IMG]