raven arms mp25

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by froggyjf, Sep 22, 2011.

1. froggyjf

froggyjf New Member

if i mod the mag to hold 1 more round would this be legal?

2. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Depends on where you live. As long as you do not exceed your legal capacity its not a problem.

Bigger issue is why? Screwing around with a gun with a low quality reputation when new is a recipe for disaster, you may wind up with a jam o matic.

3. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

One more round would make it heavy enuff for a good fishing weight :p

4. rockhouse

rockhouse New Member

And I thought I was the only one on earth that had one of these. It's the only firearm of mine that I can get my wife to shoot.

5. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I was given one 25 years ago. Still have it. Great little gun. Not been fired in many years, but never failed to go bang.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

amen! i second that! i had a couple of these years ago, glad they are gone!

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

If you ruin the mag in the process, can you get more?

8. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I also own a Raven MP-25. It does everything you should ask of a firearm. It goes bang every time you pull the trigger. J.B. Wood, in his comment section said that this was one of the "good ones".

Some folks just can't stand the idea that you can buy a good gun for under $100.00.

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

you are entitled to your opinion, just as i am. i spoke from past ownership of two different ones that i owned in the past. i bought one used and one brand new. the new one didn't perform any better than the used one. i tried different brands of ammo to no avail. the guns jammed or would not even chamber some rounds. i tried cleaning the snot out them, no good! just my experiance with these pistols. if you have one that works well for you, that's good and i wish you luck with it.