rapist owned!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JonM, Aug 1, 2012.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

im betting he gets his lawyer paid for by the nea too

2. orangello

orangello New Member

A pedobear and a dumba$$? Would that be a pedumbeara$$?

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

In this case, it would be appropriate to add Felony Public Stupid in a Smart Zone. :mad:

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I hope he is convicted as a child abuser and gets tossed into general population at the states toughest prison

POS garbage! :mad:

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

im not sure what is more disgusting statute of limitations or this teacher thinking he could go right to the police believing he was safe so he could brag about raping children.

6. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

In this day of the information age, this guy is beyond an idiot not to have researched his premise on the statute of limitations. All of that typed, I am glad he did not, as another one is off the street.

7. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Yep...I believe fellow inmates would like to explore some Geriatric Tough Love! :eek:

8. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

This is a great site. You can type in your address and see if there are registered sex offenders in your area. Share this link! It even shows you their pictures.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

9. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

Who thought of statute of limitation law? That is f***ing stupid!!! If you commit a crime and then admit to it, then you should be f**ked!!!!

10. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

I hope the he knows the statute of limitations for "an eye for an eye" never expires...

Attached Files:

11. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

this POS prolly did it to clear his conscience before he dies.

bring him down to the swamp, wrap his donk to a cypress tree with pi-anner wire and give him a butter knife.