Rant, on neighbors.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Feb 23, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

In the area where I live there is a family of 15 living in a 3 bedroom house. All of them are Welfare supported. The Mother of this mess had 7 childern, Now the childern have childern. The place looks worse than a disaster. Trash bags piled 8 to 10 feet deep in the back yard. They live off Welfare and lawsuits. Now some joker (preacher) asks to borrow my Pick-up and trailer, to help these unfortunate people clean up around their "home" 6 junked out cars, and more crap in the yard. I don't think I have ever seen the yard mowed. I just walked off. It just pisses me so bad to see A$$holes living off the system, and suing hard working people over a fake dogbite, tripping over a gas hose, slipping in liquid at Wal-Mart. The law has been called Lord knows how many times over the place. NOTHING. I'm just glad they are over a 1/2 mile from me. Rant over.

2. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I used to have neighbors like that when I lived with my parents, shortly after I moved out they were evicted. They live in an old farm house that should have been tore down in 1900 and they had tons of junk lawnmowers and cars and trucks in the yard. They had about 15 dogs that would roam the neighborhood and knock over trash cans and tear things up. After months of picking up trash at 5 AM my dad and I started shooting the dogs and throwing them in thier yard. They got pissed off one day and came over *****ing cause we shoot one of their dogs and said they'd call the sheriff. The police told them that we were well within our rights to do it because they were running loose and tearing up trash.

The 3 kids they had are all in trouble with the law. The two older brothers stole a car one night and drove it around town for several hours hitting mailboxes and tearing up yards. When the car ran out of gas they torched it.

There are several families I know of that think because they are on welfare that is a reason to breed like rabbits. Turning out kids like Henry Ford's automobile assembly line is not a reasonable idea when you live off government handouts and lawsuits.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

At least your away from them. I had a set living next to me. Attached to my house (Townhouse) boy that was fun. All of the backyards open up into eachother. I mow all the grass for the HOA So when I mow grass it is an all day ordeal with lawn mowers weedwackers, trimmers, blowers and chainsaws. The forbit me form accessing my back yard to get equipment. I said fine you are mowing all the grass and my grass because I can not access my back yard. They pissed and moned but said ok you can come threw our back yard to get your lawn equipment.

I hate low life WHITE TRASH. Need to spay and nuter them all I think.

I am a nice guy to a fault almost. I will help anyone with anything all you have to do is feed me water and say thanks. If you don't help yourself then no one should help you either. I am glad you walked off and didn't cave in like I would have.

4. roosterjuicer

roosterjuicer New Member

that kinda stuff really chaps my bag also. i mean, if you wanna live in squalor and make stupid decisions your entire life, thats fine by me. this is America you have a right to be an idiot. What bugs me is when I take home less money each month because my tax dollars are being wasted on their stupid decisions.

i think if our nanny (the government) didn't pay these people for not being able to support their kids, within a few years, more people would probably make a decision to use protection or maybe even not have sex all the time.

I'd love to buy a 27 foot contender with dual mercury 200's on it but I cant afford it so I dont. the same should go for having kids, if you cant do it, dont do it!

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Stand by for more hope and change brought to you by our illustrious leader. It will be getting much, much worse.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Quoted For Truth Right There....

JD

7. user4

user4 New Member

I'd rather have your crappy neighbors half a mile away than the assclowns I have living in the apartment above me. Every night at 7:30, without fail, they crank up their stereo and play Latino rap music til 2am.

It doesn't help my good intentions that I own a firearm that isn't registered in my name and enough rounds to make Texas an "English only" state.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

In grad school, a friend had similarly annoying neighbors; he found a cure. He left for the weekend with a CD of bagpipe music on full blast & repeat all; no more trouble. No offense to you bagpipe fans out there, but most sane people can only handle about a half hour. :D

9. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

Walmart has alot of law suits against them...:)

But they won't survive very long like that.

S.S.

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Don't bet your azz on that.

While living in NJ ( I was FORCED TO LIVE THERE). I was wanting a new chair for my room mine was broken and looking kind of ragged. So I headed off one saturday morning to go look for a new recliner. Well I get to the closest place that is a mom and pop shop with good prices and good customer service (For NJ). There is a sign over the door "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS" now this place was always busy and always doing business. I walked in and asked the one guy what happend. He said and I quote "Some STUPID B brought her nasty Brat of a kid in with her. The kids was running about like he was high on speed she tripped over him and broke her arm and she sued me and won." WOW "Yah the B won $1.2 million for a broken arm cause by her own darn kid, Now I have to liquidate my inventory to pay her off and I gou ot of business"

That was 2001 So this has been going on for a long time. It will get worse I see. then again Obama is the darkest white man I have ever seen.

11. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I'm going to add to your rant. I hope you don't mind. This was an email from a friend a while ago.

Welfare Just Ain't What It Used To Be
    Sharon Jasper has been victimized. Sharon Jasper has been rabidly wronged. She has become a Section 8 carcass "the victim of ever changing public housing policies.

Sharon Jasper has spent 57 or her 58 years dedicated to one cause and one cause only, and has nothing to show for her dedicated servitude. She has lived in Section 8 housing all but 1 of her 58 years. It was a legacy passed down from her parents who moved into Section 8 housing in 1949 when she was six months old. She has passed the legacy down to her children, but fears they may have to get jobs to pay for the utilities and deposits. She laments about her one year hiatus from the comfort of her Section 8 nirvana, ' I tried it for a year..you know working and all. It's not anything I would want to go through again, or wish on anyone in my family, but I am damn proud of that year.'

Sharon was moved out of her St. Bernard housing project after hurricane Katrina and into a new, yet albeit, substandard quarterage. As can be noted from the above photo of her new Section 8 home, it is repugnant and not suitable for someone of Sharon Jasper's seniority status in the system. 'Don't be fooled by them hardwood floors,' says Sharon . 'They told me they were putting in scraped wood floors cause it was more expensive and elegant, but I am not a fool "that was just a way to make me take scratched up wood because I am black. The 60 inch HD TV? It may look nice but it is not a plasma. It's not a plasma because I'm black. Now they want me to pay a deposit and utilities on this dump.' 'Do you know why?'

She has been silence through the years of abuse by the system, but it came to a head at the New Orlean's city council meeting where discussions were under way about the tearing down of the St. Bernard projects. When a near riotous exchange between groups opposing the tearing down of St. Bernard and groups wanting the dilapidated buildings torn down and newer ones built, Sharon unleashed verbal hell with her once silenced tongue. The object of her oratory prowess was an acquiescent poor white boy in attendance. The context of her scathing rebuke was, 'Just because you pay for my house, my car, my big screen and my food, I will not be treated like a slave!' and 'Back up and $hut up! $hut up, white boy! $hut up, white boy!'

Recapping from the mental log of the city council minutes in her head, Sharon repines, 'Our families have been displaced all over the United States. They are being forced to commit crimes in cities they are unfamiliar with. It is a very uncomfortable situation for them. Bring them back, then let's talk about redevelopment.'

Sharon directs the reporter's attention across the street to Duncan Plaza where homeless people are living in tents and states that, 'I might do better out there with one of these tents.' She further lamented her sentiments about her situation,' I might be poor, but I don't have to live poor.

[​IMG]

12. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

DNTHMN2004, I give up!

After reading your post twice. I give up, we haven't got a prayer in he!!.

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Cradle to the grave. Lots of people have been raised to believe that the government should be responsible for taking care of them because....

14. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

:eek: Cradle to the Grave

Well with our current shift in the White House, there is NO reason for some of these people to feel "Held Back". It will be interesting in the coming years to see their opinion of Their Man, when these plasma tv's do not come through:p

15. MrKimber

MrKimber New Member

Why shouldn't they think that the gov-ment ows it to em? They print the money don't they? Obama is proof of that. (now I'm going to have to have a beer to calm down, dang it!)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  16. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Fella behind me came over a couple of years ago and said that he wanted to build a large shed in his back yard, but didn't want to do it unless I had 5 large pine trees cut down. He even offered to put me in touch with a guy who would do it for $3K.
    After waiting a year for him to bring me the $3K (He thought I would simply shuck out a few thousand so that he could build a shed.) I had the tree company my son was working for drop the two that were hanging over MY shed. He hasn't mentioned his planned shed since.
    As the years go on, my opinion of who does and who does not deserve an ***-kicking remains the same.

17. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

damn...She did! snopes.com: Sharon Jasper Section 8 Public Housing

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/12/2...-woman-is-the-slum-dweller-with-a-60-inch-tv/

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  18. freefall

freefall New Member

Jeez, I was going to ***** about the 15 Russians up the street living on welfare, but you guys have made me feel pretty fortunate. At least they don't tell me "Shut up white boy!" I bet Obama does get that broad her plasma TV.