Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took the wife to the range on Sunday. Here I am with the Hi Power

I started my wife on the GSG .22 1911

She really enjoyed that but pretty soon moved up to the Hi Power - don't have any pics of her shooting that (sorry, I thought I did). She put about 100 rounds downrange with the HP. Here is one more of her shooting the GSG

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Looks like a fun day!

I likes me some BHPs and some GSGs!

You have great taste in handguns!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
canebrake said:
Looks like a fun day!

I likes me some BHPs and some GSGs!

You have great taste in handguns!
Thanks Cane!
I was excited about the HP sub forum and wanted to make a new thread. Thought I actually had more pics of us shooting the HP but oh well.
Big deal for my wife to go shooting w/me. She has only ever been once before with my boys and me (and that was shooting a 10-22 - no pistols). She had such a good time that she said she would be on ammo lookout for me when out shopping. Can't beat that!!!!

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
I'm glad others like the Hi-Power.
I took my Argentine clone out yesterday after doing some work on it.
Got the trigger pull down to 5.5lbs, replaced hammer, sear, sear spring, added extended thumb safety, removed the mag safety, replaced (and fitted) the disconnector.

·
Banned
11,760 Posts
Got the twins out today, my Kareen Hi Power clones. Both are pretty good shooters. One of the mags locks the slide back with the last round still in it. Otherwise no complaints.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
I currently own a number of pistols---HKs, Walthers, SIG, etc., still love to take one (have three) of the P35s out for a romp---absolutely one of the best pistols made...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts