range suggestion

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by fox22, Oct 25, 2011.

1. fox22

fox22 New Member

i have not been able to find a thread about gun ranges.

i suggest the start of a range thread where people can post about ranges in their area or that they are members of that way users looking for a range near them can get a first hand account of what the range is like before becoming a member

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

we got mcmiller sports center in eagle wisconsin. shooters sports in racine wis. fletcher arms in waukesha wi. and shooter shop in milwaukee.

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

There's a range in Como MS.

4. fox22

fox22 New Member

good start!
    maybe get some more info for those ranges. like what yardage are the rifle ranges or do the have indoor pistol, trap, skeet, etc. also what are the rates for membership or is it open to public. and any first hand experience have you been there? what did you like or not like about it.

i think it would help alot of members looking for a range to be able to look at a thread and get opinions from others who have been there!

5. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I go to either the PSS Range downtown or go out on my family's property and shoot there.

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I want to say the Como range has just a standard pistol range and then a 600 yard rifle range. There is also a small group of people who are friends and do a unofficial milsurp rifle shoot every now and then.

It's so new that I can't find any phone numbers or anything, but can give directions to an extent.