Range report

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by ShagNasty1001, Mar 2, 2012.

1. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

So I was able to take out my new RRA out to the range today. It was way more accurate than I imagined!! Had a slight little problem with the trigger, had a burr on the spring so I took it to my local gun smith and got it shaved down. Other than that small issue, I love the rifle

2. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Sounds like a good time! I took my RRA Mid-length out today too. It shot great without a single hitch of any kind. I shot at least 200 rounds.

There was a time when you only saw one or two AR's at the range that I go to here in S. Florida. Today, only one or two lanes didn't have AR's on them. There were even women there on a couple of lanes that were there by themselves with THEIR AR's One gal was on the 200 yard lane and looked like she was doing just fine with her AR.

It was a beautiful, warm day with very little wind. A perfect day to go shooting. :cool:

3. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

That sounds like the perfect day. Beautiful weather and shooting.

4. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

That's how it was today here in oklahoma. Kinda cooler, around 64, with a slight wind. There were literally 4 people total including me and my friend. I loved it