Range Backpack

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by themyst, Aug 26, 2009.

1. themyst

themyst New Member

I'm looking for a range bag but was hoping to find something more backpack style. Not having much luck with google on that. I thought maybe someone here could point me in the best direction. I already have a regular backpack but want one with compartments for my pistol, clips, several boxes of ammo, earphones, and other misc. like laser sight, etc. for when I head to the range. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Google LowePro camera backpacks.

google.gif IT!

3. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I don't understand. Virtually any backpack (and there's hundreds available) will suffice. Go to any store and you will find 100's to chose from. Pick one that suits your needs...

4. themyst

themyst New Member

I don't want to just throw all my stuff in one big pile inside a backpack. I want something specially made with different compartments.

5. themyst

themyst New Member

Hey, thanks. That is closer to what I am looking for.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Those one strap backpacks always borderlined on a man purse for me. Not a chesney are you!?!?!

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You're welcome to come and check for yourself. Of course, I would recommend you pack a lunch and bring a hard hat, it's going to be a long day. :cool:

That pack is REALLY well made, and it has a completely hidden compartment for your pistol and extra ammo for C.C. while walking around the mall or around the park.

Check it out before you gripe about it, that backpack was designed by some really great minds....

JD

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Do you know how long of a commute that would be? i've actually got a hard hat from a previous job.

It looks like a solid bag and while I personally don't care for it, knowing your tastes, if you recommend it I'm sure it's a quality piece.

10. themyst

themyst New Member

Thanks, I'll take a good look at it. I'm really only looking for a backpack to keep my stuff in nice & organized and easy to grab for when I head out to the range. I don't want an ammo box. And it's not something to specifically conceal my pistol in, as soon as I get my carry license I'll prefer to have that on my body, not in a separate pack.

11. Rimfire McNutjob

Rimfire McNutjob New Member

I have a very nice Jansport Odyssey It is just about 2400 cu in. It has 4 compartmens plus the main it has padded waits straps that can be stowed in the pack itself. I have had 6 college textbooks 3 1" 3 ring binders and 2 laptops with power supplies a mouse pens, pincels, highlighters, and other stuff and a 102oz camelbak bladder full.

JanSport - Product Detail for ODYSSEY