Randy's Knives

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by AusLach, Dec 19, 2010.

1. AusLach

AusLach New Member

As I mentioned earlier, I commissioned Randy Porter to make me a knife for my Dad for Christmas. After much back and forth between Customs, myself and Australian Quarantine about the legalities of importing a knife, I finally got the good news and immediately conveyed this news to Randy. I've been eagerly checking my email just about every day this week and tonight after work what I had been waiting for was there.. An email from Randy saying that he had completed my knife! :)

I just PayPalled the money to Randy so hopefully the knife will land in Australia before the year is out. I've just got to say that Randy is a great upstanding guy and has made the whole ordering process extremely easy. I highly recommend his work!!
    4y 010.jpg

Cool huh?!

2. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Great present bet your dad will be pleased

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Very nice indeed. Randy does really nice work and he's an upstanding guy too.

What type of jawbone is that?

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The FNRA committee I am on is raffling off the Obsidian knife he had and I have a custom knife on order for my grandson.

Attached Files:

5. AusLach

AusLach New Member

This is the deer jawbone, you would not believe the amount of sh!t I had to go through to get Quarantine to allow it in the country!

6. HKSlinger

HKSlinger Member

Dose the grip have a bite to it? No pun intended. I mean is it comfortable to hold, or is it more a show piece?

7. AusLach

AusLach New Member

Not sure yet, I'd imagine it will have though... The knife will mainly be a show piece, I picked up a nice stand for it and got Randy to write out a little display card for me too.

8. HKSlinger

HKSlinger Member

Sorry,I thought you already had it. I'm sure pop will love it.