Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Mar 6, 2009.

1. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

In a self serve restaurant, i tip a little less than half of a normal tip.

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I believe this of Andy. I was fascinated with the man in a repulsive sort of way. I mever could tell when he was acting and what was real. His Mighty Mouse sing along was hystericaly funny, though. Skinny, scrawny Kaufman doing the mighty Mouse thing was great.

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

just-put-the-tip-in-and-see-how-it-feels.jpg

When in doubt, tip if the person was pleasant and took care of you. For a buffet, I tip less than a full service restaurant, but I tip.

Everybody out there is struggling to make ends meet.

4. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Mine may not look like him but they sure act like him sometimes

[​IMG]

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 Active Member

This is a bad one. Cant believe they acquired power tools, cut through a steel wall, into a steel pipe then out of it, then through a brick wall into a sewer pipe. These are two bad dudes, hope they get them fast before they kill again.

6. primer1

I know I was glad for the second amendment when a couple murderers were on the loose in my area last year. They didn't get far, but i was still ready. One was the chardon school shooter, at a medium security prison. :eek: :mad:

As far as the tools: it about had to be an inside job.

7. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

Taking my newly reconditioned canoe on the Rivanna tomorrow evening...we'll see how it goes...

ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1433894986.276438.jpg

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Truggie, tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day in Central VA, Check water levels- recent rains have put the rivers up, and WEAR the life jacket.

9. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards. Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

??? I thought they were for floating your beer behind the canoe ???

10. winds-of-change

I went to visit my Dad yesterday to show him my new vehicle. Then I sat with him and his table mates during dinner. While they were eating, a very pretty young lady came into the dining room to visit her grandmother. The young lady was wearing a pretty, strapless sun dress. She was tastefully covered but the dress showed her shape pretty well. I noticed her enter the room but went on chatting with the elderly men at the table. The elderly Marine at my left was facing the entry and he saw the young lady. He said, "WOW!!" Then we both started laughing. I told him I saw her, too, and she sure was a WOW. LOL Then my Dad saw her and knew what we were wowing about. After we stopped laughing, the Marine told me June 5th was his 65th wedding anniversary. He lives at the nursing home with his wife. They are the only married couple there. It was just a funny moment to see this 80=something year old man who can barely feed himself, is missing most of his teeth, wheelchair bound, wowing over a pretty woman. Apparently he still has good eyesight. :D

11. zedpapa

zedpapa Member Supporter

Remember, we're not dead, just married.

12. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

There's a difference :confused:

13. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

Yea , I wowing at the red sun dress girl at lab corp yesterday so was the old man beside me but with two 90yo women in the room we dared not show it lol

As far as the manhunt goes , what legal basis do they have for searching private property , you know they dont have warrants to cover all that and now going from house to house clearing ?
    No way in hell im letting feds and swat enter my home w/o papers you just going to have to take my word on it that their not here

14. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

I think your right..and my reflex response would be the same as yours. But after thinking about it for a second, i would let them in to do their job. Those 2 Men are about as dangerous as you can get.. They are NOT going back to prison..So once LE has them cornered..it's going to be a very dangerous situation. The Cop haters/race baiters should be paying attention to this, but it no,won't advance their agenda. If you refuse the search, it would consume very valuable time/resources/manpower/etc, watching your house until a warrant can be issued, then coming back to do conduct the search... The sooner they are found, and dispensed of..the better. I would take no satisfaction in prolonging the danger to the Community, or LE. But i would stand beside YOU..defending YOUR right to do so...:).

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  15. MobileMarine

MobileMarine New Member

be like , yea fine BUT give me five to to um , clean up '' hide stuff '' lol
    You know their seeing some illegal stuff doing all those searches , curious to see how many search warrants are issued in the following weeks lol

16. JerrBear48

JerrBear48 Active Member

Even though you are on a strict diet you can still look at the menu! Just saying!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
  17. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

My Dad says "It dosn't matter where or how i worked up an appetite, as long as i always go home to eat".......:D.

18. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 Active Member

It looks good for a reason, long as all one does is look, no harm (gawking is not looking, ask my wife). Gawking is punishable...

19. winds-of-change

I think looking is absolutely fine.

20. primer1

Sometimes I read the entire menu and the description of each edible item. Just to make sure.