Random Questions Thread........

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by winds-of-change, Jun 6, 2011.

1. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Winnie the Pooh WAS adorable. Then the common ownership thing with Star Wars happened, and he became Winnie the Hut.

[​IMG]

RKB and winds-of-change like this.
  2. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

That is just wrong!

3. c3shooter

Happy Feb 29, Leap Day.

You have been given an extra day this year.

Now go do something good with it before some S.O.B. screws it up.

4. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

How, in the name of all that is Holy, can this be allowed in a city in America?

ellis

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 7.48.30 PM.png

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Our church had a Trivia Night Fundraiser for the thrift store our church runs that I volunteer at.
    Our table of 8 competitors were the 60’s table. If I wasn’t so against posting my picture here in FTF, I’d show you how awesome Balota and I rocked our hippie outfits. If you all weren’t so critical about women’s appearance, I would post pictures of myself. But in the past (albeit distant past) some members were VICIOUS.

Do they REALLY poop in the streets in SF? Why specifically there? That is totally disgusting. The stench must be horrible. If he HAS to do that, why not go up an ally behind a dumpster?

primer1 likes this.
  6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker Well-Known Member

ellis36 likes this.
  7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Why aren’t they arrested? Then made to keep the streets clean as punishment.

texaswoodworker likes this.
  8. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

Democrats have overrun San Francisco... VERY expensive to live there, so you get homeless people. Moral of the story? Vote Republican or you’ll have people shi***** in the streets

OLD Ron likes this.
  9. c3shooter

Re: San Francisco- yes, the inmates have taken over the asylum.

Frankly, am astounded they have not have an outbreak of cholera or some other dark ages disease before this. The reason that cities were so unhealthy into the early 1900s was lack of sanitary sewer systems, and living up to your knees in garbage and manure- animal and human.

The "Powers" that govern the city have apparently decided it is a human right to sleep on, take a crap on, public streets and sidewalks. They would rather hire employees to clean it up and pressure wash the sidewalks than prohibit it in the first place.

But don't light a Marlboro, for God's sake!.

OLD Ron and Rifling82 like this.
  10. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Los Angeles had a Typhus outbreak. The City Councils hand out needles, provide safe places to shoot up, allow them to defecate and urinate in the street and wonder why the have a problem. Conventions are canceling and tourists are avoiding those cities. The elected idiots do not know the difference between helping and enabling. Taxes are high because someone has to pay to clean it all up and the expense is huge.

primer1 and Rifling82 like this.
  11. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

Well YEAH. What would you charge to be the poop patrolman? Not to mention YOU have to pay to live there too. What I hear of living expenses, I wouldn't think about it for less than $100/hr. And now I think about it, $125 sounds better. $1k a day sounds reasonable.

Rifling82 likes this.
  12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker Well-Known Member

Nope, can't hose off the streets cause that would be racist...

At least in Seattle. I'm sure there are plenty of intellectually challenged politicians in San Fran that would probably agree with that.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017...ered-sidewalks-might-be-racially-insensitive/

Rifling82 likes this.
  13. c3shooter

For the love of heaven- get down to the fire station right now- tell them to get rid of those hoses!!!

:rolleyes:

texaswoodworker likes this.
  14. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Well-Known Member

He's born in America of Syrian descent. I've never heard him claim any religion. His family has been here since the late 1800s

15. Trunk Monkey

It's snowing in Colorado again. This is what my commute is going to be like.

ETA: Am I the only one who noticed that submarine is supposed to be under way and there's no wake behind it?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  16. c3shooter

And THAT is part of the reason why on 12-31-98, I stopped at the CO/KS border to knock the dust off my feet, and kept heading East. Here in VA it is supposed to be 62 today.

ellis36 likes this.
  17. Trunk Monkey

The snow really doesn't bother me it's all The Californians

18. c3shooter

The Californians have to drive a lot further to get to Virginians. About 80% of the folks resettling here from NY, NJ, MD and CT are actually here as refugees from those states. Take them hunting a couple of times, introduce them to sour mash whiskey, they assimilate well.

SRK97 likes this.
  19. Mister Dave

Mister Dave Well-Known Member

And then......

[​IMG]

And being fair.....

[​IMG]

Don't come here!!!

20. Trunk Monkey

NSFW Language warning in the video