Randall combat 1911

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by Rockjeep94, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Rockjeep94

Rockjeep94 New Member

I have friend in need if $$$ selling a randall combat 1911 for $300 is it worth it? Cant find a whole lot about the gun online... Any help would be great thanks

2. StoneCat

StoneCat New Member

I've never heard of them. Is it a custom shop? Mabey they the next Ed Brown just starting out?

But seriously, I usually don't pass on things like that. If it runs good, you got a good gun at a great price. If it doesn't run so good, Mabey you buy, Mabey you don't.

If the friend in need is a good pal, you buy if you can afford to help him out. He keeps his pride and you get a nice gun. Mabey someday he buys it back for $300 and a steak dinner...

3. cuba

cuba New Member

By what the web site says that Tacticalfun provided, your buddy is a very good friend or totally in dire need of funds any way its a win win situation for you.

shoot safe, shoot straight ,and have fun

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

And Randall's have been around a while.

5. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

I'd buy any 1911 for $300! Especially if it wasn't all beat to snot. That Randall looks like it would be a steal.

6. Rockjeep94

Rockjeep94 New Member

From that website and other 1911s I have owned I told him I would buy it. Even if they were only made for 3 years everything should still interchangeable with other 1911s. Anyway I should have it tonight.

7. cuba

cuba New Member

I think the wise thing to do is verify if all the parts are original to it and keep it as a collectible, if not well you bought a $300 1911, interesting that it has a 10 groove barrel.

shoot safe, shoot straight, and have fun

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Well did you get it?

If not, PM me the seller's info, I'll buy it!

9. Rockjeep94

Rockjeep94 New Member

Yes I bought it cant get a picture to upload though

10. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Try using photobucket picture hosting. Once uploaded there, attaching or linking here will be a breeze.

11. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Randall made a few left hand versions also. I think 50 or so. 300.00 bucks is a steal.

Oops should have clicked on link above. still don't think it was that many though. I could be wrong. Been married TWICE so I make mistakes for sure.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  12. Rockjeep94

Rockjeep94 New Member

Can someone help me figure out the serial# on this (RF09236C) I cant seem to find it listed did I get one of the parts guns or am I missing it on the page somewhere? Www.m1911.org/mod_randall.htm thank you to anyone that helps

13. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

That thing is pretty ... even upside down!! ;)

Seriously, that's super nice. You did very well.

14. Rockjeep94

Rockjeep94 New Member

Thank you, anyone wanna help with the serial # identification though?