Raise your hand....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by scott_gen, Mar 6, 2012.

1. scott_gen

scott_gen New Member

If you work with someone that is dumb as dirt. You wanna just punch straight in the face. +2 if it's your boss like mine. I often wonder how he remembers to tie his shoes.

(this is the off topic section so I should be safe from flaming)

2. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

I know exactly what you mean

Thomas

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I don't have anuff hands to raise!!!!!.......

4. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Been there, done that. One time the A-hole boss was sleeping with one of the women in the office and she was getting whatever she asked for despite doing the least and poorest work. He seemed to think she was performing just fine.

5. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

That's cause she was blowing the competition away!

6. scott_gen

scott_gen New Member

My A hole is ALSO the owner....BOOOOOOO. The guy that signs my check is a d bag!

7. bkt

bkt New Member

Having worked in many industries over many years for many companies, it has never been the case where there isn't a U.S. Grade-A brain-donor friggin' screw-up moron I had to deal with.

That's a long way of saying "yes, I work with idiots".

8. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

In my experience I found that no matter where your vocation takes you, you will find -punctually, I might add-- the very same idiots you found on your last job.
    It is a given: 'excrement attracts flies and jobs those special idiots.' My method of dealing with them goes back to my childhood days of swimming in the East River in Manhattan.
    I swam between the flushed excrements of the city, used condoms, sanitation garbage, water rats, and black eels. On the job I do the same thing I swim between the a$$ kissers,
    the hopeless idiots, the malfunctionaries, and the corporate dummies. And I take none of that back home with me.

9. scott_gen

scott_gen New Member

I hear you loud and clear. I never take this stuff home with me. All hung up at the door when I leave. It just amazes me how someone can walk this earth so long and still be so clueless. Crazy.

10. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

When I used to work at best buy a while ago, we had some of the stupidest employees and our clientele was anything but above average. I'm the type of person that has a hard time being around stupid people, they bother me to the point that I'll walk away/out, amongst other things. Probably why I'm not allowed to work anymore, per the VA.

11. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I rode to the job site with my foreman for several years. One time in the winter we had freezing rain accumulating on the truck's radio antenna making it shake back and forth as we were driving. He reached over and turned on the radio saying "I wanna see if it makes the guy talk funny with that shaking like that". Only one of many stupid things he ever said or did.

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

She probably was performing quite well. ;) Just not on the job.

I only work with one guy I can't stand. He is a liar and not a very good tech. The best part is he is terrified of me and usually stays out of my way. Fortunately he works second shift and I work third so our shifts overlap by only a couple hours.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  13. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

She also sucked at her job. :D

14. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yea...I've worked with some stupid people over the years...Just can't get away from them...Their everywhere....

15. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Not currently, but yes, plenty of times. I'm sure I'm not done either.

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

My boss is not only a lazy SOB (he expects me to do everything and have it done yesterday), yet all he does is sit at his computer all day long. Says he is doing business work all the time and doesn't have time to mess around. Yeah, right. Worse part is he owns the business (and a couple others). Everybody and their brother knows this guy must be rolling in the dough. He's got land, but he drives a couple of beat up trucks. Just too cheap to buy a new one I bet. His wife's car is at least ten years old too (like his trucks) so I guess he's cheap all around (his clothes are kinda ratty too. I bet he hasn't worn a new pair of jeans in ten years either!). But he never complains about money, I'll give him that. I just wish he would cut me some slack once in awhile. Like I said I do everything to keep the place running.

Oh yeah, I'm self employed.

17. scott_gen

scott_gen New Member

I just literally "lol'd" at 11:00pm while the whole house is sleeping.

18. subie-jeep

subie-jeep New Member

we just got a new general manager a few months ago,he was retired and came out of retirement so he could keep himself busy.his first act as GM was to replace all the padlocks on the gates,16 total, with $100+ ones that are supposed to be indestructible but left them on the same cheap chains that the old ones were on.:confused:
    just this last week he told me that instead of him having to pay me overtime for staying late when needed i should just clock out and stay late to finish up for free because "good things happen if we just give a little more":mad:i end up staying 4-5 hours late sometimes,not gonna happen!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  19. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Thanks for the laugh. I loved it.

20. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

You might laugh, but its all true!