Radiation from japan.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Dec 14, 2013.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Starfish are showing-up on the wast-coast dead and Japan is still leaking radiation into the water and air....A news report said the jet-stream is picking-up the radiation and caring it over the U.S. and people will come down with cancer over the next few years at a great rate...I say it's a few thousand miles away so not to worry...What do your think ???.....:confused:...The Ocean is another store...They havn't stoped-it from leaking and don't say much about-it leaking every-day into our air and ocean.....

2. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Maybe Godzilla will attack San Fran.:p

3. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Actually Pelosi mostly stays in Washington DC :D

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Fukushima is here...All Bluefin-Tuna caught and tested in California are Radioactive....But the news don't say anything about-it...If a Harley-Davidson can wash-up on the west-coast shore,then anything can....If you think about what kind of world we are leaving our kids with:no rain-forest and Radioactive Oceans...I'm glad I lived now...In 20 years you will only find Elephants and Rino's in the zoo....O K I'm off to the store for some of that Radioactive-Tuna....

5. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I know it's here. I've lost the hair on my head and I look like I'm 59 years old!

6. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gFlSGXt_k[/ame]

7. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Finally, a reason to live in NY, its as far from japan as you can get!

8. stratrider

stratrider New Member

I'd pitch a tent at Chernobyl first.

9. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Paleeese, do we have to hear about your sexual desires in a public forum?:rolleyes:

10. stratrider

stratrider New Member

Lol, u made my morn

11. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Do I need sun tan lotion...! :confused::eek:

12. rurak

rurak New Member

Who really cares???? With all the shyt in the food we eat we are pretty much guaranteed to die of non natural causes ......

13. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

That is a good reason to hunt for your meat, grow your own produce ( if possible of course)

14. rurak

rurak New Member

I'm not big on hunting but some of my friends have let me try some of their game and I will say it is a whole lot tastier without all those chemicals!! Remember the pink slime conspiracy in ground beef??

15. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Thank god that slime did not make it over here. :eek:

16. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Considering all the nuclear weapons tests over the last 60 years, (over 2000), I don't think Fukashima matters. Then there's that big radioactive ball of gas in the sky that is the absolute largest source of radiation to the planet. Decaying granite giving off radon gas, americium in your smoke detectors, tritium in your night sights, medical and dental x-rays, alien farts. Lots of sources of radiation.

17. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Reactor number 3 is melting-down as we speak...It's headed for the west-coast...Put your moon-suit-on.....;)....

18. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

The thing is that we are not hearing about is that that is like 3000 time higher than normal .! :eek: there is no escape , it,s made it around the planet several times already and getting worse..!

Scary crap..!

19. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

If anyone wants to know what a real SHTF scenario looks like, and if the speculation about what's going on in the spent fuel pool is actually correct, then this could be it.

If it were me, I'd prepare for the possibility if I lived near the west coast. All the media outlets have wised up to the government and corporate lies about the hazards posed by this nuclear accident and are telling people to prepare for the possibility of high levels of radiation exposure and were explicit about the things people should buy and do to protect themselves and their homes.

20. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Time, distance and shielding.

I wouldn't evacuate an entire coast.

But maybe I've grown cavalier having worked a few yards away from a reactor in a steel tube under the ocean for a few years.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014