Firearms Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been drooling over videos of the AA-12 shotgun on you tube and I'm wondering how much they cost to get legally? Any info would be great. :)

·
Retired
13,651 Posts
As it is full auto, I don't think you can obtain it legally.
Check NFA weapons.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why is that? I can buy other NFA weapons like suppressors and full autos legally. Just because its a shotgun?

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I don't think there were any built at all before the restriction. You're probably just gonna have to keep drooling. :(

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Mid 80's Regan signed a bill preventing the legal registration of any more automatic weapons. Those already registered were still legal...with the right paperwork...but nothing new can be added to the list and the AA12 did not exist so I do not think it's possible to legally obtain one.

On the up side, if the *** Hat in Chief gets his way and bans guns...the black market will explode so you should be able to find your AA12 for sale in the nearest dark alley...;)

Tack

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
They should be able to easily make a semi auto only version. Considering the demand, this would be a smart business decision.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Hahaha

He said "Red Jacket" teehehe!

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
Get a saiga12 its a better gun than the aa12 anyway.

If you can find one...

·
Registered
359 Posts
If you really want one, become a Title 2 dealer and get one as a dealer sample. $500 per year for the license but if you really want it, so what?

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
They should be able to easily make a semi auto only version. Considering the demand, this would be a smart business decision.
They are insanely expensive to produce, even a semi auto version would cost upwards of $5000

Also, even if you are a dealer, you have to have written approval from a police department stating that they are interested in one, even if they do, it's still not yours...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts