Questions about 'Covid". ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Jul 29, 2020.

1. TelstaR

TelstaR Active Member

Because nobody is treating PPE like potentially contaminated material to be handled, worn and disposed of properly. They are treating it like faerie dust and unicorn sprinkles.

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  2. PANDEMIC

PANDEMIC Well-Known Member

That guy is gonna get the virus for sure, who know's where that mask has been.

ellis36 likes this.

3. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

And where do you shop............?
    WalMarts reflect the community they serve.
    Here in southern Missouri you could compare the WalMarts to high class department stores.
    Very clean and neat, both the store and the employees.
    If you live in a sh*thole area then the Walmart will be one as well.

Oldoutlaw and ellis36 like this.
  4. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

It's all we got. nearest town is 45 miles north and 75 miles south. we have auto parts, hardware, and Walmart

5. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

In situations like this Walmart can be a blessing!

ellis

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  6. crash11049

crash11049 Well-Known Member Supporter

ahhhh...Walmart yes they can be quite different, depending on where you are.
    During the toilet paper pandemic we had to go to another , and yes we needed it not just stocking up.
    When we pulled up there, my wife was not sure she wanted to go in.
    In the parking lot were 4-5 small trailers, they looked like light towers used on construction sites. They were not lights they were portable camera towers, placed around the lot to watch what was going on. I counted at least 3 security vehicles circling the lot with yellow flashing lights on them, and at least 1 unmarked car.
    I convinced her that it's a Walmart, how bad could it be?
    Well walking in I realized I was wrong. No Walmart greeter saying Welcome to Walmart,
    just a couple of security guards dressed in black wearing bullet proof vests.
    We found the toilet paper we came for, and went back out, happy to be leaving.
    The difference in stores was amazing, and we only drove 25 miles from our "normal" Walmart.

ellis36 likes this.
  7. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

More proof that Walmart reflects the community!

ellis

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  8. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Just make sure the guy picking them up in the parking lot isn't the same guy giving out free masks....

TimKS, ellis36 and PaBushMan like this.
  9. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Getting infected by merely touching a used mask or any inanimate object is idle chatter or scare mongering, depending on the source. It is not a proven or even strongly suspected covid transmission route. Only the eyes, nose, and mouth are. Sex is not ruled out, but no evidence yet. Lay off the Internet now and then.

Also be reminded the main reason for mandatory masking is to protect the herd from the individual, not the individual from the herd. Your best personal protection comes from the others wearing masks around you.

10. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

Regardless of mask, mask quality mask cleanliness; this bug, with an R0 between 5 and 6, all of us will, eventually, catch this disease.

primer1 and jigs-n-fixture like this.
  11. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

Respectful disagreement. The key vectors for this bug is from hands and fingers to ears, nose and mouth. Mask wearing for the uninitiated or undisciplined will INCREASE the number of face touches per day than normal.
    If the herd is wearing a mask thier potential "infectious cloud" is smaller. But voices are obscured, bringing individuals closer.

12. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

If you watch the Video with Senator Hall out of Texas with the Doctors. It will not take long to realize that we are being snowballed about medicine for COVID 19. IMO Fauci and the CDC group who have filed for Patents on the new Vaccination possible for COVID are simply thinking $$$$$$ only! They do not want the medicines of the past to be known to be effective.
    One doctor advised he has treated 150 patients and all 150 recovered using the past malaria drug, a zink composition and vitamins. The other doctor has a nursing home and a hospital. Out of 57 in his nursing home that had COVID-19 55 survive using the same treatment. The other two had serious health issues prior to COVID and were not in good health prior. And he is also using this in his hospital to treat patients. And they are surviving!:rolleyes:
    The Video has been removed from YouTube!!!!! Imagine that! A little of CDC Censoring! You can bet on it!;) They do not want the American public to see the success of this treatment! And of course Politics wanting to continue to control Americans! And possibly effect the Election in November!;)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  13. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Means nothing, without a proper study. They could have survived without the treatment.

14. Sniper03

I disagree. We are not talking about healthy younger individuals. We are talking about 57 old folks some in their 80s in a Nursing Home and 55 who had it and were effected by it was saved.
    And the other doctor had 155 patients of all ages that had COVID-19. And all 155 survived. I think the statistics should speak for themselves.
    For one to totally trust and believe in the CDC who bends when the wind blows! I have some Lake Front Property for sale in the Mojave Desert!;)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  15. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

You would need to have a number of similar groups given the treatment and not given, to come to any conclusions.

16. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Absolutely ^this.

Of course, there's so much pressure, so much cash impacts related to this thing, and so very many examples of claims about misdeeds with reporting, that it's hard to believe "spin" of any sort for any reason.

Heck, when so many are claiming to know of instances where the cause of (or "related") death was COVID but wasn't actually, it puts the whole statistic in question.

My own father passed some months back. I haven't seen the actual death certificate or gotten medical details about his last few days. But I know he was older and much-drained from an unrelated illness. Whether, though, he actually contracted this thing, or the paperwork claims that was a contributing factor or the cause, I've no idea. It'll be interesting to find out for certain, once all the hubbub's done with and folks can travel again. Would love to see the proofs, even if that'd be only one example in a sea of folks who've passed since the first of the year.

ellis36 and Oldoutlaw like this.
  17. Sniper03

G66
    So sorry to hear about your Father! I sure miss my Mom and Dad!

ellis36 and G66enigma like this.
  18. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

I wonder how many "toxic waste" receptacles there were, here, at an "End of Pandemic" gathering in Berlin:

[​IMG]

Where to toss their disposables will, I suspect, be the least of their concerns over the coming several weeks.

19. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

search term: Newberry Springs, CA

20. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Talking less is great. I for one love it that people are not blocking aisles for some chat or yakking at the register.