Question : .....

Discussion in 'Smith & Wesson Forum' started by brockly, Aug 15, 2013.

1. brockly

brockly New Member

Question....... Getting my new m&p 9c Friday at 3:46 pm (lol).

1)Should I take it home and clean&lube it before I shoot it ?

2) do I need to set the sights for Aiming ? Are they center or 6 o clock ?

3) if the gun not loaded and no ammo in the mag.
    Is it ok to kick my girlfriend out of the bed and sleep with my S&W M&P 9c for the first week?

2. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Active Member

1. Never hurts to clean factory gunk before first range trip. Plus lets you give it a good look see and check for imperfections.

2. Most sights are good to go from the factory. If I have a new gun that appears to be off I always have a buddy or two shoot it before adjusting, just to make sure it isn't my fault.

3. Depends on how mean your GF is.

3. JW357

JW357 New Member

Congrats! Why 3:46pm...? I love my M&P9c. Take a look at the Talon Grips, if you want more purchase on the firearm.

1) Yes. It's a good idea. You probably could shoot it out of the box, but I definitely recommend cleaning and lubing it first.

2) Every gun might be different... Most are good to go from the factory.

3) This ones tricky. I had to consult an expert. The wife says "Yes. There's no ring on her finger, so you don't owe her anything." We'll, there you have it. A woman says its ok.

4. brockly

brockly New Member

In California. 10 day Im piss off at the world and going to do bad things to good people law.

And he told me the day I payed for it I have to wait that same hour to pick it up. Got me. It's like a pop tart of hate. 3:45.....3:46 ding !!!! I love this world again :)

Lol thank your wife I was laughing my ass off :)
    And I'm going to show her this post :)

5. JW357

JW357 New Member

Yeahhhh. I'm n Kalifornia too. Worst state in the Union.

You're welcome. I just hope you and your beautiful Smith don't have to sleep on the couch, because of MY wife. That'd be weird.

6. brockly

brockly New Member

Cool someone to know the California blues. But yeah I have two other room with beds ;) so I'm good :). The joys of living alone :) but after Friday. I have a new born in my life :) lol

I need to get a bed for my new born. :/

What's a good safe ? Where should I look. Awww will start a new post about a safe.

7. JW357

JW357 New Member

Well I use a GunVault as my bedside safe. I feel like its good enough quality. I can access my M&Ps in a hurry if I need to. Any bedside safe should do the trick.