Question about the Knowledge Base

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by Dillinger, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

For the Mods -

Are the subjects/thread titles of the Knowlege Base viewable/searchable to the members, senior members and new users?

The Knowledge Base is coming along very well and there are some very well put together articles that I believe would be useful to the masses.

I think sponsoring the website, either thru contribution or monetary commitment should definitely be compulsory to gain access, but if the members can just see the categories available, it might promote the site even further just based on the access to such well written stuff.

To any members of the Knowledge Base that happen to be reading this - Well Done Gentlemen! Kudos to all of you for taking the time to contribute some very useful information that I believe, is one of the key things that sets this website apart from other sites around the internet.

JD

2. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

They cannot see the thread titles if that is what you mean ..

That would require hacking the software .. I will look into it.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Thank you. If it's a lot of trouble, it's probably not worth it.

I was merely thinking that right now, we have a very nice little collection going. If there was a way to publicize it, without allowing direct interaction with the information contained there in, it would be great for the site.

JD