Queens New York man arrested for paying with toy gun.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by downsouth, May 9, 2013.

1. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

The description sounds like a realistic, firing, airsoft gun. It was stupid to bring it to a public park and allow the children to point it at others. :(

2. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

I agree based on one witness stating at first it looked like a real gun. Real or not you have to go by the reasonable person standard. The report that he did fire pellets at a tree makes it worse in my eyes. If I was the judge and found this to be the case, I would sentence him to 2 Saturday nights in Bellevue ER to teach him all he ever wanted to know about penetrating injuries.

3. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

downsouth,

OH BROTHER! I guess I would sum it up in simple terms!
    Now there is an individual with a "severe case" of *Cranial Rectitis! ;):)

4. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Is it illegal to have an airsoft gun in NYC? IF not, then no crime was committed. Last I checked, being stupid aint illegal.

5. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Yup. His head is in so far he can see his last meal.

6. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

I'm guessing you didn't watch the video. They got him for reckless endangerment, resisting arrest, and possession of an illegal BB gun.

7. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

NY is so full of gun fear that this guy had to know he'd freak all the mom's out...or maybe hoped to get arrested so he could file a lawsuit.

8. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Yep, didn't watch. I'm on a phone and signal here sucks.

9. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

No problem. Glad to help out. Heck, I almost skipped it. I hate watching documented stupidity.

10. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I gotta tell you, thats a doosy, not a daisy. Sadly, at the same time they were taking down the Stupid Sh!t with the realistic looking gun, 50 thugs, 100 Gang Bangers, 40 Pedophiles and 5000 Thieves were conducting business as usual within 10 City Blocks of that park! Lets face it, NYC Cops cant hit the broad side of a barn, they are allot safer going after guys with BB Guns than thugs with real Guns!

The guy was an idiot, he should get a blanket party not 5,000,000 views on You Tube. I do hope they throw the book at him but at the same time wish they were effective at stopping the real dangerous phuckers that kill innocent kids and adults...