Q:For my gun slinging Ladies

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by charla44mag, Apr 25, 2010.

1. charla44mag

charla44mag New Member

Have you been in the mkt for a hand bag that is going to fit your need for your gun as well as look fashionable I want to bring to the women that like the comfort of haveing their gun by their side as well as have a look with some fashion.please send me some feed back. let me know how you ladies feel.I am going to start a new line of bags , would like to know what features you would lilke to see.I want to make a bag I would love.For you.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Charla, can you go by the introductions section and tell us a little about yourself?

3. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum charla, please stop by the introduction area and let everyone know you're here. We have a number of ladies on the forum who may very well be interested in what you're talking about.

4. charla44mag

charla44mag New Member

will do thanks charla

5. TheGunLady

TheGunLady New Member

If you're here to push your product, they're going to charge you for the ad. There are about 1/2 dozen intermittent women here. Do the math and see how that works for ya.

If you're looking for design tips, I can hook you up. PM me.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  6. charla44mag

charla44mag New Member

yep tha is what iam looking for i allready have a bussiness thats doing fine dont need a fourm to sale jack. i am looking for ideas. as stated in my post.