PX4 back from Robar

Discussion in 'Beretta Forum' started by mag318, May 20, 2015.

1. mag318

mag318 Member

My wife bought me this Beretta PX4 Compact in 9mm for my birthday. Ever since seeing an INOX one at the NRA meetings I've been looking for one, no luck. I sent my birthday present to Robar for their NP3 finish on all the metal parts and got her back this afternoon. I love the Compact and my only gripe was those batwings they have on the safety/decocker. These can making racking the slide a painful experience. So, I went to shop Beretta and bought a set of their stealth low profile Type G decockers and had Robar plate and install them. This PX4 is now ready for it's first shots.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  2. endobro

endobro New Member

Very sweet looking

3. mag318

mag318 Member

Just added this INOX PX4 Compact to go with the one Robar did for me. This new PX4 will also get a set of Stealth decockers.

Attached Files:

4. tobylmiller

tobylmiller New Member

If you don't mind me asking, how much does that treatment run? I'm very interested... looks wonderful! Does it really make a difference on the operation/action?

5. mag318

mag318 Member

Just go to Robars website for current pricing, at the time I dod this one it was $200 for the Norton Special where they plate everything metal. I recently added a PX4 Compact Carry with the factory Cerakote finish. Cerakote looks nice but it's nowhere as durable as NP3 so I'm thinking about having Robar do this one also. NP3 in my experience is the most durable finish available.

Attached Files:

6. 70cuda383

70cuda383 New Member

Looks nice! I like my storm for carry. Mines full size though, and I had mine cerakoted.

Attached Files:

7. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I also think Robar is selling Compact Carry pistols that they have finished and with other options. You preorder what grade you want for the features and finish you want and they put it together and send it to your FFL. Might be more efficient than buying the compact carry and then Robaring it.