Pump-Action revolver shotgun

Discussion in 'DIY Projects' started by Cutaway, Nov 15, 2008.

1. cerber33

cerber33 New Member

I been a little fascinated by multiple barrels etc., but I can not say the shotgun is a fine one. Definitely looks home-made to me.:)

Does anyone have more information about this weapon?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Interesting- however, making the assumption that it is a 6 shot weapon- and that a standard pump with extended magazine can hold 9, one is forced to ask.... Why? :confused:

3. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

I can answer that. Why NOT?! I'd love to have one as a talking piece! I dont know anyone that has one nor have I ever seen one in a gun shop. Its a collector type gun for sure, and for taking to the range and getting people to go wth??

4. cerber33

cerber33 New Member

Though I see c3shooter's point, I must agree with you. It would be great to show it off like that.;)

Edit:
    There are even more ugly/fancy looking(depending on the viewer) shotguns like that:
    http://www.militaryimages.net/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/32349/ppuser/2180
    http://tml.travellercentral.com/hillberg/index.html
    :D

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Interesting.....I can only see it as a conversation piece or building it because you're buddy said you couldn't.

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Since the article appears to be in Russian, all I can say is I'm on the plane tomorrow. Skeet day at the gun club would be sahweeeet!

7. meek

meek New Member

It seems useless and rickety, cool though.

8. it doest look like it would be effective during a police raid or anything only i guess a good home defense weapon

9. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

It would cool to shoot something like that at least once, why don't we have a 12ga mini gun?

10. orangello

orangello New Member

Interesting to be sure, but i like the muzzle to be a bit further from my fingers.

11. Rex in OTZ

Rex in OTZ Well-Known Member

how about a 410 revolver?

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/2FUmOaaZW1E"

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Cool, It's like a pepper box on steroids.

13. moonpie

moonpie New Member

if you want cool watch them shoot the X RAIL on youtube

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It would look good hanging in the gun rack of my cab-forward conventional flat bed refer truck!

15. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

I can see it making sense for unconventional ammo, like incendiary rounds or something, for when the zombies invade and you want to be able to reload while shooting and not stop shooting, while keeping your barrel unmelted.