Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,036 Posts
He was probably bored at that time in the morning. Needed someone to talk to and said, "I bet that guy has a gun. I'ma go stop him and see." Then he got his needed citizen contact for the evening, bid you adieu and went back to listening to some crappy radio station waiting for shift change. LOL

I remember years and years ago, me and dad were headed to SC to go hunting and had a car full of rifles. He got pulled over and the conversation turned into where yall headed? He said hunting. So he asks, what you got with you. There's like 5 rifles in the back of various calibers. He says what do you need all that for. Dad say, well, whichever one decides to shoot the straightest when I check scope alignments, will be the one I take in the stand....and he (referring to me) gets the smallest one of the lot. (I was like 12) Dude laughs, says good call and sends us on our way without a ticket. There are a few LEO's out there that maintain at least some semblance of a sense of humor. Of course, back then SC was a lot like TX....just about everyone had a gun.

· Registered
1,036 Posts
It kinda makes you wish you could have donuts delivered like flower bouquets, no?

delivey guy: "ya, i gots a dozen jelly-filled for an Officer Jones" :D
Then the next morning at 3:30am you get pulled over again. "Are you profiling me as a donut happy cop sir? I appreciate the offer, however I'm a diabetic and those would kill me."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.