Psychopath's test

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by IGETEVEN, Jan 26, 2011.

1. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister..

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister? [Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you! :D

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can add your name to my e-mail list! :cool:

2. freefall

freefall New Member

I had seen that before and couldn't even Remember the right answer. I'm such a doof.

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

One of the only tests I'm glad I failed. Sadly I think my wife would pass it with flying colors...:D

4. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

That's the problem. I've seen this a few times myself but not qualified as a psych test (just a joke).

5. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I guess I failed the test. My response was that she thought her sister had "taken up" with the guy and she killed her sister out of jealousy.

6. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZGuasi1q0&feature=related]YouTube - Sociopath Test[/ame]

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

REALLY i had no idea that you could get something in an email that would tell you if your a psycho or not....

Thank You CPT obvious.

8. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

:rolleyes:

Since you did not get it...what I mean is, later someone who saw this (or anything similar) in an email or forum will undergo a psych test and the result may be unfavorable (or the other way around) just because he already knew the answer.

Same with IQ tests, if you take it frequent enough, your IQ score will increase dramatically (in paper).

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  9. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

My first thought was PMS.

no offense ladies :D

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Yeah I passed! :D What do I win? ;)

11. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I think I may have a problem.:eek:

12. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Why, have you met your dream guy and are planning on killing your sister? :confused:

:p

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

well crap. My guess was that the man something to do with funeral (director, etc) and therefor would be at the next funeral. Zoinks.:eek:

14. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Yes, I'd say you definitely do have a problem.

Good one, Dog!!

15. opaww

opaww New Member

I also got it right, I guess I may have to turn in all my kitchen knifes.

16. orangello

orangello New Member

I do hope the test was a trick.

Knives don't kill people, people kill people. :D

17. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I thought perhaps the sister was seeing the man and this was a way to get back in touch! :eek:

Too close for comfort there!!

18. powg

powg New Member

Question?

what if the sister was really the womans" mother".... and the woman buried was actually the "grandmother"' . the man while comforting the woman whom he never met ,made advances ...one thing lead to another . After the romp in the limo ,she enquired as to how he knew the family..He said he used to bang the dead ladys daughter,and was hopeing to hook up if he saw her again at the funeral ...the secret was then exposed ! the sister was the mother ...The mother was the grandmother...The horndog was really the father of the woman ..Who got so pissed she killed her sister/mother ! Tune in next week to see if the dirty,incestious horndog dad calls his lover /daughter to appologize or make another date1:D

19. powg

powg New Member

Question

Do i win a free shock treatment at nurse Ratchetts house of pain ?:D

20. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Ahhh...No. I need to find a damn test for Schizophrenia for you!! :eek: