PSE bow

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by jjfuller1, Mar 28, 2014.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

So a buddy of mind says he's got a bow that was given to him. He knows very little about them. Says he wants to sell it if its worth it. So here it is. What do you guys think its worth? And how easy is it to adjust the length of pull and poundage?? I'm interested in it as I need a bow. Would this be worth 200 ? Only has 3 arrows all field points. Shot it 4 times, seemed to work alright. Needs string quieters.

Attached Files:

2. bigjim

bigjim New Member

Based on what I see, YES it is well worth the $200.00.

Jim

3. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

It is probably worth the 200 I have my bows adjusted at a bow shop I have not bought a bow press unless you have one it's easier to let them do it. They will also adjust to your length of pull and make sure you have the right length arrows with the proper weight.

4. Chief-Long-Iron

Chief-Long-Iron New Member

PSE is an American company based out of AZ, from what I hear by people that know bows better than I they are great bows, and that one seems to be in good condition and like the others have stated well worth the 200

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

5. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

Yeah I'm buying it... Gonna get it adjusted to me and a few more arrows... October here I come!!!

6. deg

deg Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'd say the bow is worth the 200, probably not much more, but it is likely a fair price. The only thing about PSE that I didn't care for is, their bow and accessories are not very friendly for interchanging with other brands - at least that is the way it used to be with them when I was shopping.