PSA upper holiday deal

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by tomykay12, Dec 10, 2012.

1. tomykay12

tomykay12 New Member

Hi. I've got the holiday special pencil profile psa 16" upper in a shopping cart. what do you folks think of this at 319.00? Thanx, tk

2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

It's a good deal. I bought the same configuration during the Labor Day sale except it had the light profile barrel which weighs a couple ounces more than yours. I have BCM and Daniel Defense uppers in the midlength pencil profile and love them. I think you'll be very pleased with your upper. Now to find a BCG and charging handle.

3. tomykay12

tomykay12 New Member

Wow, fast answer. Thanx Quentin; I think I will move ahead on this. Maybe they will throw my LBK in the box, as it has not shipped yet, lol. Might be a better deal down the road, might not. This would put me @575.00 out of pocket; short a BCG, charging handle, bullet button and a couple 10 rd mags. I think that is ok. My Smith and Wesson lower gets freedom tomorrow. Best, tk

4. Quentin

Quentin New Member

PSA packed my upper in a very nice padded cardboard box. I kept it because it's big enough for a complete rifle and looks good to boot.

Anyway, there's plenty of room in the box for more goodies!

5. tomykay12

tomykay12 New Member

Did it. I hate you right now, lol, tk

6. monteros

monteros New Member

Rofl, gee honey, the guy on the boards talked me into it.... It's not my fault! Im practicing :)

7. tomykay12

tomykay12 New Member

Thanx, I've got good spousal support, and I have done enough homework in the last few weeks to know this was the right direction. I only hated Quentin for a VERY short time. No remorse. Thankyou everyone here, tk

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

You'll hate me more as you sweat out delivery before Christmas! You're really gonna want that upper front and center under the Christmas tree. Good luck!