Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Waiting on ours. Going to use the time to memorize the cc statutes forwards and backwards so I don't mess up and do something we are not to do. More rules under cc than outside it.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Congratulations. You have now undertaken a grave responsibility. Be wise.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cvia said:
Congrats! Now you have to remember to carry everyday. I carry the M&P40 daily. A good belt made the difference for me and a good holster.
What holster do you use? I have an IWB blackhawk holster and the dove tail digs into my stomach. Plus I can't sit down

·
Registered
194 Posts
psymmonds said:
What holster do you use? I have an IWB blackhawk holster and the dove tail digs into my stomach. Plus I can't sit down
Crossbreed holster and belt. Do not get the combat cut or it will be digging into your side. It's the IWB holsters I buy.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ever thought at the hidden hybrid holster? One of the reasons I purchased on is because you can sit and not have to adjust. It comes with a layer of padding on the inside so that it does not irritate your skin. You also can wear it OWB. It seems like they really thought about all this stuff before they designed it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.