Proud new owner

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by psymmonds, Feb 22, 2013.

1. psymmonds

psymmonds New Member

Well after a long wait I finally received my CC

2. AR10

AR10 New Member

Waiting on ours. Going to use the time to memorize the cc statutes forwards and backwards so I don't mess up and do something we are not to do. More rules under cc than outside it.

3. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Congrats, what state are in? And what are you going to be carrying?

4. psymmonds

psymmonds New Member

Louisiana. At the moment a M&P 40. But I'm thinking about trading it in for a compact

5. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Never shot the M&P but I have shot the Ruger Sr40. 40cal is not my cup of tea, but more power to you for carrying responsibly with what you like.

6. cvia

cvia New Member

Congrats! Now you have to remember to carry everyday. I carry the M&P40 daily. A good belt made the difference for me and a good holster.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations. You have now undertaken a grave responsibility. Be wise.

8. psymmonds

psymmonds New Member

What holster do you use? I have an IWB blackhawk holster and the dove tail digs into my stomach. Plus I can't sit down

9. cvia

cvia New Member

Crossbreed holster and belt. Do not get the combat cut or it will be digging into your side. It's the IWB holsters I buy.

10. ArmyREMF

ArmyREMF New Member

Congrats! I use a Crossbreed holster for my full size HK USP and I love it. I highly suggest giving them a look.

11. psymmonds

psymmonds New Member

Where do you carry it at? I'm kinda skinny, so if I put it on my side it will bulge out to much

12. cvia

cvia New Member

Over my back right pocket. Kinda of on your hip bone.

13. ALfiremedic1

ALfiremedic1 New Member

Ever thought at the hidden hybrid holster? One of the reasons I purchased on is because you can sit and not have to adjust. It comes with a layer of padding on the inside so that it does not irritate your skin. You also can wear it OWB. It seems like they really thought about all this stuff before they designed it.