Protected Class

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dennis845, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Dennis845

Dennis845 New Member

I want my own class! The government and private sector gives minorities such as blacks, woman, gay's etc. special access and privledges. I am a minority and I want my fair share, for I am a lefty :D I want a large selection of pistols and rifles that eject the casings to the left. I want to buy a left handed holster off the shelf. I'd even purchase a left handed tactical flash light if they stocked them. Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to STOP discriminating against us left handed minorities and put us in a protected class :rolleyes:

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

we cant help it if you choose to be wrong handed :p

3. freefall

freefall New Member

Right on Dude!! they should make all doors swing both ways so you won't be inconveinienced. I give up, I've tried to spell that word four ways. Damn you spell check.:p

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Is that the class that rides on the real short yellow bu......

Sorry, don't leave me openings like that! :p

Used to have a lefty co-worker that had a left handed coffee mug. If you used it right handed, a hole in the side poured cofee down your shirt!

Back in the day, our lefties were going to be grenadiers. Give them an M79, and it will not throw hot brass down their shirt.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  5. mainer

mainer New Member

+1

I even have a kahr that frequently assaults me by hitting me in th head with shell casings. ALL BECAUSE I AM LEFTY.

ENOUGH OF THE BS, I WANT MY FAIR SHARE.

6. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

I've got some specially priced left-handed ammo I'd be willing to sell you. :cool:

7. jca1

jca1 New Member

I have some left handed gloves you can have. :D

8. opaww

opaww New Member

My ex-wife was a lefty, I kept telling her that her brain was in backwards and if she would just turn it around everything would be OK.

9. VitSports6

VitSports6 New Member

Lefties have rights too!

10. MidnightExpress

MidnightExpress New Member

"inconvenienced" - if you right click over the errant word, your spell check
    should give you options as to which word you're trying to spell

11. oneshot

oneshot New Member

Swing both ways is there something you want to tell us freefall?:eek: Just kidding my youngest son is left handed and we don't try to change him. I just try to accomadate him with a left handed recurve bow. When he get old enough for a bolt action rifle I'll try to find this in left handed also.

12. freefall

freefall New Member

Thanks for the spell check tip. Hope I can remember it. And the door thing, I think they should pivot in the middle and have a knob on both sides so no one need feel slighted. And no, I don't want to tell you anything you big silly.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011