props to joe bobs

Discussion in 'History' started by jjfuller1, Aug 28, 2012.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

normally i wouldnt do this but i feel that this place deserves a shout out. ive orderered several things from them and well ive been super pleased. price is good. shipping times have been awesome.. my last order took only 2 days in transit from KS to NY. i just ordered a lower and its already shipped. man.. this company is doing things good and i hope they continue to do great business i am definetly a continueing future customer..... <<<steps off of soap box

www.joeboboutfitters.com

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

How about a link so the rest of the forum can check them out?

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Stay away from that place!!!!! It will cause you to spend mass quantities of money. I know they get some of mine monthly :D

4. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

same here.. lol even now im glancing over the site.. ahhhhhh

5. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Joebobsoutfitters.com. Its a veteran owned company and a suppprting vendor here

PS ditto to what the op posted, exceptional service before and after the sale. Plus you get free shipping and a cool tee shirt if you spend $90, i believe.
    I

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  6. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

awe. i didnt know about the t-shirt.. i asked them and they said they would give me 2 with my next order.. haha

7. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

jjfuller just so you know, he's an ARMY DOG...lol! Yeah it's a good business model that's for sure. I've ordered several items.

8. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Do you use the FT coupon code for the 5% discount?

9. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I moved this to the company review forum.

10. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

ofcourse!!!

11. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

cool, i didnt know that section existed.. but it seems its in the history section at the moment ;)

12. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters New Member

Thanks for the orders, and comments guys :D

The free tshirt offer is valid on orders $100+ (just so you know). Just add one to your cart here: JoeBob Gear, or mention it in the order notes.

Example: "Free Large Joebob Tee Please".

As long as the order is $100+ we'll always hook you up. We don't send them out AFTER the fact, however, if you've forgotten in the past (or didn't realize it) then mention that in the order notes and we'll get you couple in the next order.

Owning a screen-printing company as well as a firearms retail store has its perks ;)

13. Sentry18

Sentry18 New Member

Oh sure! I order some NF complete lowers and THEN I read this thread. Now I am going to have to order something else so I can get some t-shirt action.