Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
I was shocked to see how many people carry fully cocked (condition 3 ?) with no hammer break on their holster, but maybe I'm ultra conservative about how I will carry when I live where I can carry. Anyway just kicking out a thought to the group. I do not want the higher standard that this site holds to suffer from a bad idea!

Feedback?
Cocked & Locked is CONDITION ONE. This is common practice with many autoloaders especially 1911 type firearms. If done properly it's very safe... I keep my CZ75B in Condition One at all times.

* Condition Zero: A round chambered, hammer cocked, safety off
* Condition One: A round chambered, hammer cocked, safety on
* Condition Two: A round chambered, hammer down
* Condition Three: Chamber empty
* Condition Four: Chamber empty, no magazine

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
No problem cbw.

You can post photos virtually anywhere in this forum. I have probably 75 photos floating around this site...

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Yeah well, that left-legged limp may give it away, and going up & down stairs would be a bit akward too. This is precisely why the state doesn't want you having a handgun...

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
Very true, but when I was younger and dumber, I lived in the woods and used firearms responsibly for fear of having my dad beat my ***.

I was taught how to shoot at age 5. I was first taught safety and respect before I was allowed to do any shooting.
Yeah?.... Well that was in the days of "yes Sir, yes Maam", not "Uh, DUDE"...

We had guns everywhere...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.