Proof that Gun bans will not stop violence

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Jagermeister, May 27, 2013.

1. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Jager- I am SO disappointed in you.

I am certain that they were on their way to help establish a community garden to raise organic non-GMO food for the impoverished residents.

Meanwhile, is there any way this could be blamed on Bush? :p

3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I just posted a reply to this thread that belonged on another. It has been erased, sorry.

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

People will always find a way to kill each other. The firearm at least levels the field to some extent. It gives the weakest some equality.

5. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Police: "Hey, what's with the butcher knife packing-taped to that wood pole. You can't come into the stadium with that."
    Soccer Fan: "What butcher knife packing-taped to a wood pole?"
    Police: "The one you're holding."
    Soccer Fan: "I don't have a butcher knife packing-taped to a wood pole."
    Police: "It's 2-Meters long -- I can see it. It's in your hands!"
    Soccer Fan: "No it's not."
    Police: "Yes, it is."
    Soccer Fan: "Not."
    Police: "Is!"
    Soccer Fan: "You must be a 'Rome' fan"!
    Police, gun drawn: "Drop the weapon or I'll shoot!"
    Soccer Fan: "Fascist!!!"

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

The antis are aware that gun bans don't cut down on crime. But guess what? THEY DON'T CARE! This is just another lie that they spout to further their agenda.

7. pseudolus

pseudolus New Member

Watched a show done by Penn and Teller. They discussed Organic food and how much BS it is. Even with the facts staring the organic lovers in the face, they still went off "feelings" to base their opinions. The same goes for the anti-gun people. The recent London attack proves them wrong again.

8. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Not so.

The London butchers didn't chop up anyone else as long as the spectators acted like sheep and they recorded the Muslims for national news. It was only when the armed police came that there was a shootout and the murderers took bullets in the name of Allah. So, do what people who will run over and cut the heart out of an off duty soldier in his own capital want, as they want, when they want, and there will be peace.

YOU are not learning the Left's lesson quickly enough. It's all good and you owe the world because you exist!!!

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I don't understand sports fans. If they kill off all of the opposing fans and teams, they will have nobody to compete with. Why not try harder to win instead of killing off the competition?