Proof of Apollo 11 landing.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Jul 19, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Well, lookie here. Seems to be evidence of the actual moon landing. What do you conspiracy theorists have to say now? Eh, I can't hear you!

Apollo Landing Sites Spotted by Lunar Orbiter

NASA promised pics of the other landings as well, because you know they know exactly where they are with GPS and all...:p

2. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Yea, I know that we did land on the moon, but it shure was fun throughout the years to cast doubt on it. There are still a lot of people that believe it never happened and it was staged and covered up. Some people will never change their minds.

Jim.....................................

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's true. We did land on the Moon. Elvis was the driver.

Thank you. Thank you very much. :D

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I think that pic was photochopped! [​IMG]

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

WTF??? We went to the moon?? When did this happen?? Was it made of green cheeze?? :confused:

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Didn't you get the memo?

7. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

I have a friend who belives we never went to the moon and thinks it's a conspircy. I used to work with this guy in the 90's and he came to visit last week from Washington State. He went off on this conspiricy theory he has about going to the moon, and I actually went to the kitchen and fashioned him a hat out of tin foil. He didn't get it and was confused by my actions and even got a little pissed offed when I did this.

Well sorry for his ignorance he went back home now and as far as I'm concerned he can live in his ignorant bliss.

We're still firends though.

8. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

I feel sorry for the average person that has bought into the misinformation put out by the moon hoax proponents.

These are intensely complicated issues, that common sense and intuition will not serve well to make a judgement on.

This is true of many conspiracy theories. They exist and flourish because it takes a great deal of knowledge to understand the truth.

Here is a great moon landing site I posted in another thread:
    We Choose the Moon: Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Lunar Landing

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  9. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

just because you think we landed on the moon, doesnt mean we did!!! and even if we did, what did it accomplish? how are we any better off for some guy i never met "walking on the moon"? all that money, "research", for what? to say we did it?

10. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

You are quite right. Just because I believe it, that does not make it so.

However, anyone can look at the abundant objective proof and see that we actually did land on the moon. It does require quite a bit of reading to understand the science behind it, though.

As to the value of the thing, I leave that to each individual to decide for themselves. I believe with study and contemplation, that the purpose and need for such endevours becomes more clear.

Regards, Canis

11. bad_company

bad_company New Member

Found this on Youtube :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0&feature=PlayList&p=17370C53C5FC9020&index=17"]Watch this ![/ame]

What do you think ?

12. hogger129

hogger129 New Member

There are things that say we didn't land on the moon, then again there is plenty of convincing evidence that says we did. I thought some Japanese scientists already found the remains of one of the Apollo missions. I don't think it was the 11 mission, but like the Apollo 15 or something. It's like the whole "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory. Some conspiracy theories are believable, but there are some that are pretty far fetched.

But as for the Apollo stuff, I thought they were going to go back and look again to see if they could find the remains of it. If they find it, then case closed, end of story. Someone will probably say that the photos were doctored then too. And blah, blah, blah. That's like saying JFK was killed by Predator who shot a poison dart from Pluto that broke up upon impact. You know? Some of them just don't make sense.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

You musta missed the whole Cold War, huh? I could help you with your questions, but I see that you feel strongly about this, so I will leave it to you to learn more about it.

14. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

I think that is funny. :)

15. trautert

trautert New Member

Ever noticed how many people who think the moon missions were fake believe that 'wrasslin' is real?

Tom

16. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I am so glad I was not sipping on my beer when I read that. Funny right there!! :D

17. fisher77

fisher77 New Member

I am sick and tired of people saying the moon landings were fake. This whole conspiracy theory is a bunch of bull sh#t. All those idiots say the photos were chopped, or that they cant see the stars in the back ground on the film. What the h@ll do they expect out of black and white film, used in cameras built in the 60's.

18. caniswalensis

caniswalensis New Member

I am basically with you, but those photos are in color, and the cameras used are capable of taking beautiful, crisp clear shots with color or B&W film, even by today's standards.

Whether you are in the sixties, or today, it is difficult to capture both dim & bright light sources in a single shot. That is why the stars do not appear in the photos. You can duplicate this effect here on earth to prove it, and several people have done so specifically to debunk this hoax claim.

I do not think that the people that buy into the conspiracy theories are necesarrily unintelligent or undereducated. The proponents of the conspiracy theories can be awfully convincing, if someone is not familiar with the obscure technical details of what they are saying.

regards, Canis