Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member of 2 teams on there and i noticed firearms talk on there and I am interested in joining that team but it says by invite only. How would I go about joining the firearms talk team on there?

·
Registered
1 Posts
help

have you figured this out? i am trying to do this myself and would appreciate your help asap!!!

I am a member of 2 teams on there and i noticed firearms talk on there and I am interested in joining that team but it says by invite only. How would I go about joining the firearms talk team on there?

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Promotive.com through FirearmsTalk is open to Supporting Members. Supporting Membership gives you access to the whole FTF site as well as Promotive. This costs $15/year and helps support the community.

Once you are a S/M, just send a PM to notdku, the site admin, and he can hook you up with an access code.

JD

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
The Promotive sponsorship has not been renewed as of this date by Spyderco so the firearmstalk participation is in limbo right now. I have been trying through several sources to find out what is going on but with no luck.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Spyderco discontinued some time ago due to a fall out on the forum.

As for the status of the Promotive account.

I have tried sending emails and calling whenever I get a chance over the last couple of months.

I always get all emails returned from their parent company telling me there is something wrong with their server and asking me to resend. I do, and it happens again.

When I am called I'm put on hold, or told they will call me back and I never get a call.

They seem to be having some issues right now I cannot force a resolution to. It's a waiting game at this point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts