promotive.com

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by Bdizzle, May 29, 2012.

1. Bdizzle

Bdizzle New Member

I am a member of 2 teams on there and i noticed firearms talk on there and I am interested in joining that team but it says by invite only. How would I go about joining the firearms talk team on there?

2. iamsuperdave1

iamsuperdave1 New Member

help

have you figured this out? i am trying to do this myself and would appreciate your help asap!!!

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Promotive.com through FirearmsTalk is open to Supporting Members. Supporting Membership gives you access to the whole FTF site as well as Promotive. This costs $15/year and helps support the community.

Once you are a S/M, just send a PM to notdku, the site admin, and he can hook you up with an access code.

JD

4. miles_fan

miles_fan New Member

Thanks Dillinger, I don't even recall being asked about supporting the firearms talk forum. Glad to do both.

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

The Promotive sponsorship has not been renewed as of this date by Spyderco so the firearmstalk participation is in limbo right now. I have been trying through several sources to find out what is going on but with no luck.

6. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Spyderco discontinued some time ago due to a fall out on the forum.

As for the status of the Promotive account.

I have tried sending emails and calling whenever I get a chance over the last couple of months.

I always get all emails returned from their parent company telling me there is something wrong with their server and asking me to resend. I do, and it happens again.

When I am called I'm put on hold, or told they will call me back and I never get a call.

They seem to be having some issues right now I cannot force a resolution to. It's a waiting game at this point.

7. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Thanks for the update.