project lola

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by thegimip, Jun 18, 2011.

1. thegimip

thegimip New Member

well i started out with a mossberg 500 persuader, its nice hd shotgun
    then i added ati's talon tactical shotgun stock and forend..............she looks bad ass :D

i have the shell holder to still put on but i dont want to drill the stock so im looking for one that i dont have to :( if there is one i dont have to

i still have to get my rail and and reflex sight........i really want to throw a eotech on her but i got a few other projects in the making so i might have to just throw a $100 one on :mad:

ill get pics up later

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. thegimip

thegimip New Member

here ar the pics so far :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Looks good. A couple of nice additions there.

I have a direct, OEM replacement with ZERO drilling involved from MESA Tactical.

I am 100% happy with mine and they happen to handle Mossberg as well. Maybe give them a look. ;)

JD

4. thegimip

thegimip New Member

thanks,
    i liked those, ill be giving them a call monday.....they had a shell holder and a rail combo i want :D

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I bought one for my FN. It used better than factory quality pins for a direct replacement and the aluminum was a spot on match for my weapons' finish and match up. Took like 3 minutes to change out the pins and add the side saddle.

I have no problems recommending MESA Tactical for their side saddle. Mine was spot on, a 100% match for stock on my receiver.

JD

6. thegimip

thegimip New Member

i got ahold of mesa but they said they dont have the set up i want for my 500 but in a month or two they will...........i want the benelli set up.............it freekin rocks:p and its sexxy as hell

[​IMG]

7. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

Very nice, i jut got done with a new one also, you can never have to much of a good thing.

Attached Files:

8. thegimip

thegimip New Member

i like that wood stock

my biggest problem with the persuaders factory stock is it makes it feel kinda cheap in my opinion

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  9. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

Ya me to, i only wish i knew what gun they came off of, they guy i bought it from said he had no idea he bought them as parts.