Project Complete! (Whew!!!)

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by RevJammer, Jul 16, 2013.

  1. RevJammer

    RevJammer Member

    98
    0
    6
    Ok, finally after about 2 1/2 weeks and a couple of minor disasters, I have finished the stock on my Rossi 92.

    I learned a WHOLE lot in the process and overall I'm proud of the end result. There are a couple of small "glitches" in the finish, but I sure ain't startin over!!!

    Here's some pics...

    1st pic, as it came originally....

    2nd pic, is the finished product....

    3rd pic, a liittle closer pic...
     

    Attached Files:

  2. eatmydust

    eatmydust New Member

    4,360
    0
    0
    Nice work Rev, looks awesome!
     

  3. towboater

    towboater Active Member

    4,577
    16
    38
  4. DrumJunkie

    DrumJunkie New Member

    4,823
    0
    0
  5. MisterMcCool

    MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

    12,818
    120
    63
    You would have to point out those glitches. Looks great to me.