problem with ftf interface

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by rocshaman, Dec 20, 2012.

1. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I woke up this morning and fired up the home computer then logged onto FTF. The interface is all messed up for some reason, no color, it's all black and white text. I did log in but there is no place to log out. Some of the links don't work. It appears that all formatting is gone..... Is this just on my end or what? Tried the phone app and it's fine. The computer page is basically unusable. What's up?

2. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

This what I'm seeing:

ForumRunner_20121220_063630.jpg

ForumRunner_20121220_063658.jpg

3. vincent

vincent New Member

Things are normal on this end...

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I am not having any problems. Notdku will come along and look into it. But hopefully it fixes itself before then. Because I know very little about computers, I would try turning my computer off, wait a few minutes, then turn it back on again. *shrugs*

5. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I'm pretty sure it's something on my end, most likely with my providers servers or software. It's just weird that is only letting part of the sites info through. Like only the text and none of the formatting. I tried three different browsers and they all did the same thing. Right now I'm away from home and the computer so not sure if it's been resolved or not. The app works fine and also using the browser on my phone to access FTF works fine as well.

6. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I might add that out of curiosity I went to a couple of other gun forums and they worked fine.

7. nitestalker

nitestalker Active Member

This is an on going problem. The forun is down here every night. No other gun forum is closed down. I have no idea what the problem is. Very often it comes up Unable to find this page?

8. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Mine just lacked the formatting as you can see from the pics, also wouldn't let you access some of the links such as the account link, so you couldn't log out. I'm pretty sure Obama is behind it.

9. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

What time does this happen?

10. nitestalker

nitestalker Active Member

From about 9PM until 11PM Mtn time. Every night.

11. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

Who is your ISP?

12. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

Looks like the style sheets aren't loading

Most likely a cache problem

On the page hold down control and hit f5